Stargazing [Part 31]

Hello! Long time no see!
Sorry for taking such a long time (like, so long) very very sorry!

Heere is finally the long awaited 31st part,this part will also mark the beginning of road to finale! 

And sorry for skipping the usual spin offs before entering the main story! I have no idea and who to write so.... sorry.

But, please do enjoy reading through this chapter!

***

[Narrator's POV]

Morning came, it's Saturday. It's a big day for You, Amatsuki, and the other members of CoF. You started to get ready for the day, thinking you'll go earlier than scheduled to surprise your loved one. But an unexpected guest came by.

"(Y/n)? Are you at home?"

An ever so familiar voice was heard and you rushed to the door.

"Bryan?! Good morning, what took you here?"

Bryan smiled and showed you a car key.

"I borrowed it from a family, thought you'll need it." He winked at you.

"Aw thanks, sorry for troubling you."

"No problem, we've been friends for ages, no need to hold back."

"Thanks! I'll be back in just a minute."

You took your bag and all the things necessary and Bryan helped to get your luggage into the car's trunk.

"Thanks Bryan."

"No problem, haha. So to where now?"

"Um, should be the airport but, can we take a detour to this place?"

You showed Bryan a catalogue about CoF's live. Bryan inspected the catalogue throughly.

"Sure, but can we grab some lunch first?"

"Ah, okay, I think we still have time."

"Yeah, I know a good place."

Bryan then drove his car slowly as the both of you chat through out the way to a cafe. You ordered a delicious fluffy omelette along with a cold iced tea. The sweet and delicious smell arousing from your omelette made your stomach rumbled. 

"Eat up, its my treat." Bryan said as he mix his white yellowish creamy carbonarra. 

"Ah, thanks. Then, I'll enjoy my omelette to the fullest!"

With that you cut through the fluffy omelette, soon followed with the creamy egg flowing through the middle of the omelette. Your eyes widened as you witness the spectacular live. You always wanted to try one of these cute fluffy omelette since the first time you saw it on Youtube, and finally you get to have one. (A/n : who can relate? w)

"You look mesmerised."

You quickly looked at Bryan, a bit embarassed."

"Um, well, I've always wanted to try one, so...."

Bryan chuckled at your respond.

"I really do can't get enough of your cuteness, (Y/n)." 

You flushed at his comment and continued to eat, wandering through your mind to look for a reply that you never convey even when your plate is empty. 

"Ready to go?" Bryan tidied his things into his slingbag.

"Sure." You gently wiped your mouth with napkin and took another sip of tea before following him to the cashier. Bryan paid for the meal and both of you went for the next destination.

On the ride, you felt calm and relaxed thanks to the gentle music played at the background. But it soon crumbled to anxiousness when you took notice to the details of the road.

"Hey where are we going again?"

You asked him with worried face. You knew exactly, this road is not the road that will lead you to Amatsuki. The signs, the buildings, you knew exactly where you are heading to. 

"You know where we are going, don't you?"

"But I didn't ask you take me to the airport!"

Bryan kept quiet and continued to make way to the airport. 

"Bryan, please! I need to get there! I need to meet him!"

Bryan gritted his teeth and increased the speed of the car. He showed no sign of stopping. But you also showed no sign of  giving up.

"Bryan, please...."

You plead one more time, but it holds no meaning for Bryan as he kept on focusing on the road ahead. Until you saw an empty taxi nearby heading towards the opposite direction of the airport. Crazy as you might be, you quickly tackled Bryan and opened the door's lock.

"What the hell?!" 

Bryan shouted and quickly stopped the car to prevent any accident, thankfully the other car are far apart from Bryan's and luckily this incident actually stopped the empty taxi you just saw.

"I'm sorry, Bryan."

Without wasting any second you ran out of his car and head towards the taxi.

"To xxx please!"

You quickly entered the taxi and asked the driver to take you to Amatsuki's place.

"Ye-yes."

Despite the confusion, the taxi driver started the car and head for xxx, leading you to Amatsuki.

"Shit!"

Bryan cursed his misfortune and leaned onto his car which is parked by the side of the road. Lamenting the fact that he now has no other choice but to let you go.

"I guess, this is the end." 

He said as he stared at the sea spreading right before the high way where he stands. Glimmering and shining, showered by the warm sunlight. The wind breezed slightly, gently stroked his pale white cheeks, playfully ruffled his curly hazel colored hairs.

Slowly, he took steps forward.

***

To be continued

***

I actually wrote this on PC! w

I hope you enjoyed the story! Now, what would happy to you and Amatsuki? And, what will Bryan become of after being left by you?

Look forward for the next chapter!