Stargazing [part 8]

Hello, enjoy part 8~
:D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[Narrator's PoV]

"Am I no good for you?"

"Eh?"

You stared blankly at Kashi. Surprised by his sudden confession.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Kashi smiles, one of his hand still on your cheek.

"Eh....."

You drop your jaw, your mind is all messed up.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaan!" Kashi pinched your cheek.

"Oooouch!" you screamed due to the sudden pain.

"What was that for..." you ask Kashi, your eyes a bit teary.

"Sorry sorry! Hehe... You were all spaced out." Kashi laugh softly.

"So, can I have your answer?" Kashi smiles at you, slowly sliding his finger through a lock of your hair.

"Eh.. Ah.. I-it's..." you looked down at you drink, flustered.

"Look at me?" Kashi peeked at you, still smiling softly. You looked at him, and began to open your mouth.

"I-it's a bit sudden. So... I'm sorry, Kashi-kun..." You averted your eyes after that, you felt guilty turning Kashi down. But, you don't want to give false hope or get into a relationship half-assed.

"I see. Well, it's okay. I pretty much expected it!" Kashi laughs.

"Well... It is still, kinda sad..." Kashi looks away from you, covering his face with his hand.

"..." you silently watch him.

"Well, I'm not the type that gave up easily though!" Kashi gave you a broad smile afterward.

"Kashi-kun..." you look at him with wide eyes.

"Well, being friends is not that bad?" Kashi scratch his cheek a bit.

"What's that. You're my best friend!" you laugh.

"Yeah! I'll always support you okay..." Kashi pats your head.

"Umm... Thanks, Kashi-kun..." you gave him a small smile.

"You're welcome." Kashi smiles back at you.

"I still have a chance anyway. To level up and become your boyfriend?" Kashi grins.

"What's that for. Hehe... Well, just try?" you guys laugh and have a lot of fun at the cafe.

.
.
.

Meanwhile,

"Um... Yeah, I understand. I'll pick you up later. Bye..."

Amatsuki hung up from his phone call with his girlfriend.

"A cafe? Maybe I'll buy him some cake?" Amatsuki smiles and head to the cafe.

"Eh?" he stops for a while, his facial expression changes a bit as he saw Kashi's car is parked in front of the cafe.

*cling*

Amatsuki went into the cafe. As soon as he is inside, he looks around. He search if you and Kashi really is in.

"Maybe just my imagination?" he scratch the back of his head.

"Eh..?"

Just as he is picking a cake to buy, he noticed you and Kashi talking to each other at a seat by the window. Unconciously, he walks to your seat.

"Amachan?" Kashi's eyes went wide as he looks at Amatsuki.

"Ah, hello..." Amatsuki scratch the back of his head, giving a rather awkward smile.

"Ah, hello, Amatan." you gave him a strained smile. You hope it'll look at least a little natural to him.

"Craving for cakes?" Kashi grins at Amatsuki.

"Ah.. Well, kinda. What about the both of you?" Amatsuki ask, still with his awkward smile.

"Ah, just chatting while enjoying a cake?" you smiled at Amatsuki.

"Ah, I see. Well then I'll-"

Before Amatsuki could finish talking, Kashi's phome rang.

"Ah, excuse me..." Kashi walks out as he picks his phone up.

You are all alone with Amatsuki now...

"A-ah... You can sit down if you want. It's tiring to stand right?" you smiled at Amatsuki.

"Ah.. Thanks..." Amatsuki took your offer, and sit across you..

The both of you are silent. The atmosphere feels really heavy, it's giving you butterfly in your stomach.

"So..." Amatsuki suddenly talk, you raise your headd and gaze at him.

"Are you going out with Kashi?" Amatsuki asked suddenly. You blushed pretty hard, remembering Kashi's confession.

"Eeeh? Where did that you hear that from?!" your face is so red right now.

"Ah, well, we just somehow thought about it?" Amatsuki gave you an awkward smile.

"Really you guys! Don't make weird rumour please! We are not going out... " you pout at Amatsuki.

"At least now?" Kashi suddenly show up behind you with a grin on his face.

"Eh, Kashi???" you flusteres due to your close distane with Kashi.

"..." Amatsuki stare blankly at the both of you who is getting along so well.

"Ah, that's right. Amachan, can you bring (y/n)-chan home? I got some business, Anku and the other suddenly called me so I gotta go there fast." Kashi smiles at Amatsuki.

"Eh, well, I'm fine if Amatan can't..."

"I'll do it, i don't have a plan anyway." Amatsuki smiles, but his smile is rather weird.

"Okay, thanks that Amatsuki. Sorry (y/n)-chan. Well, bye both of you!" Kashi smiles and waves his hand to you and Amatsuki as he went out of the cafe.

"Shall we go then?" Amatsuki smiles at you.

"Eh.. Ah, sure." you smiled back at him.

Was that, weird smile, just my imagination..? You thought to yourself as you follow Amatsuki.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To be continued :D

Sorry for late update cause i was sick, school just started, and all... So yeah..

I AM SO SORRY T.T)

I hope everyone enjoys this, i'll do my best to continue this ASAP.

Thank you for reading .... 😊✌