Stargazing [part 9]

Enjoy~ ✌😄

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[Narrator's PoV]

Through out the way to your house, both you and Amatsuki are quiet. Amatsuki just walks and walks, he kept on looking down. You tried to stop looking at him and focus on the road, but you can't help but keep on looking at him.

He has this, weird sad and complicated face. You can't help but worries.

"Amatan, are you alright?" you asked as the both of you arrived in front of the apartment. But he ignores you and walk into the apartment building. You stared at him blankly and just follows him to the elevator.

The both of you live at a different floor, but after you push your floor button, he didn't push his. You thought maybe you'll push his floor button for him.

*ding*

The elevator reached Amatsuki's floor, but Amatsuki is not getting out. You hold the door and call out to him.

"Amatan, your not getting off? It's your floor you know..."

"... I'm fine..." Amatan's eyes still on the ground.

"O-okay..." you are worried, but you followed what he said and closes the door. Soon, the elevator reached your floor.

"Well, thanks Amatan. See you." you walks out the elevator, you are half way out of the elevator. But you stoped as Amatsuki grab your wrist. You stared at him.

"Can I come with you?"

"Eh?" you stared at him blankly.

"Well, it's fine..." you answered him.

He slowly let go of your hand, and he follow you into your apartment room.

"Tch..." Amatsuki clicked his tounge. You were about to invite him to go into the living room, but...

*chu*

Without warning, Amatsuki sealed your lips with his. It was a very rough kiss, he bit the side of your lips, leaving a red mark. His lips unseals yours, and you soon touch your lips which is still slightly warm.

Unconciously, tears flow from your eyes.

"I'm sorry (y/n), I can't help but wanting you..."

Amatsuki slid his hand through your hairs, with a sad expression on his face.

"I'm the worse right..?" Amatsuki gave out a small laugh and cover his face, as he stand by the wall.

"You can't Amatan... This is not right... If you are like this, how can I move on..?"

You slides down, sat on the floor. Trusting your back to the wall as your tears keep on flowing. Amatsuki sat across you, covering his face.

You cried. Amatsuki can't bare doing nothing as he watches you cry in front of him. He then move closer to you, and hugs you tightly.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I'm so sorry..."

You cried and cried, embraced by Amatsuki. His warm temperature made you felt so comfortable. After awhile of crying, you told yourself to stop.

"I'm fine now, Amatan. Thank you, and sorry for crying like this." you smiles at him, your eyes are all puffy and red.

"Yeah..." Amatsuki gave you a rather sad smile.

[Time skip]

Both you and Amatsuki sat on the sofa in your living room, accompanied by two glass of hot cocoa. The atmoshphere is rather heavy and awkward. The both of you only quietly sit while enjoying the hot cocoa.