Stargazing [Part 2]

So, we're back with part 2! 😄

Not much comment from the usually blabber Author rn :V

Enjoy~~~

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

My eyes got heavier and heavier, and soon my body began to lose it's balance and...

*THUD* [Narrator's PoV]

"Wait, wha-?" Said Amatsuki jumped a bit, slightly bumping his shoulder onto Hashiyan's which is sitting on his left side.

"What?" Said Hashiyan looking annoyed, then his jaw start to drop. "Hei guys, (y/n)-san is sleeping right now." Said Hashiyan with a small voice.

"Wow, her sleeping face is so peaceful..." said Kony with amazed look.

"She is kinda cute when asleep huh?" Said Kashi, only taking a glance at your face, since he is focusing on the road, his driving with 6 life at his hand (including himself) after all :'v.

"Wait, cute? That word seriously came out from your mouth?!" Said Un:c with a voice that gets louder and louder.

"Uuhnn..." you moved a bit from your sleeping position on Amatsuki's shoulder a bit.

"SSSHHH!!!" said all the other CoF members.

"Sorry..." said Un:c giving a peace sigh and a big grin.

"Well, just let her sleep for awhile kay. She just arrived here awhile back anyway. I'll go around a bit to give her some resting time." Said Kashi starting to turn taking the long road towards the company.

Amatsuki kept on staring at your face, while the other CoF members are fixed with their own business. Well, except for Un:c who is looking at Amatsuki, sulking a bit. Un:c is seated next to you, so he is thinking why did you have to leaned on Amatsuki instead of him.

"Ooops!" Said Kashi suddenly stopping the car.

"My chiiips!!!" Said Kony, who is desperately collecting his chips which falls out of the bag because of the sudden stop.

"Who cares about your snacks Kony?!" Said Un:c rubbing his forehead which was bumped onto the front seat.

"What's wrong?" Asked Hashiyan, fixed onto the side door due to the impact.

"I'm sorry, the car in front of us suddenly stop moving. I guess something happened to him, I'll place the car to the side and ask the front car what happened kay. You guys wait here." Said Kashi starting to drive the car to a free space by the side of the road, then quickly leave the car and hurried to the car in front of you guys.

"AH! How's (y/n)-san doing?!" Said Hashiyan suddenly, which make Koni chocked his snack.

"She... she is fine.. haha... I barely made it..." said Amatsuki hugging you tighly in an awkward position. You didn't bumped to anything hard thanks to Amatsuki.

"Nice, Ama-chan." Said Un:c giving a thumbs up.

"Uuhn....." you started to wiggle a bit due to the uncomfortable and awkward position.

"E-eh? (Y/n)-chan?" Said Amatsuki awkwardly feeling a bit ticklish, his face starting to turn red.

"Fix your position already BAKAma-chan, (y/n)-san looks like she is suffering right now..." said Hashiyan poking Amatsuki's back.

"Ah, yeah..." Amatsuki starts to fix his and your position. But, it seems like you won't stop clinging onto him.

"Eh, eh? (Y/n)-chan??!!" Said Amatsuki in a rather weird voice.