Stargazing [Part 30]

Finally it's part 30!!!!
Thank you guys for reading this far!!!
I am so sorry to have the speed of a slowpoke when writing ; w ;
I will do my best to write even faster!

And, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as well ^^

Happy reading <3

*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*
[Narrator's PoV]

"I have something to tell you, will you hear me out?"

"Yes."

Amatsuki then closed his eyes for a few second, and looks at you firmly in the eyes. His serious gaze drew you into him.

"I love you."

His sudden words made your heart thumped. It is not the first 'I love you' from him for today. But, it never fails to thrill you. Especially, when he say it in a serious manner.

"I lo-" just when you were about to answer back with your honest feeling, Amatsuki stopped you.

"Wait."

He said as he took a box out of a paper bag he brings all along. It is a very long yet slender box, very elegant and unique, covered in a pure white fabric, wrapped by your favorite (insert colour) ribbon.

You looked at the box in awe, wondering what could be in it, and what would Amatsuki do with it. Unconciously raising your hopes up at the same time as you heart thumps in excitement.

"(Y/n),"

Amatsuki calls your name as he opened the box gently, revealing a very beautiful necklace. With a star, shaped similar to a sun, glitering on it as a pendant. Your eyes sparkled as you admire the beauty of that necklace, while noticing Amatsuki standing up and walks right behind you with the necklace on his hand.

"Wha-"

You tried to follow him, but he correct you position with his gentle right hand.

"Look straight, and please hold your hair for me?"

Amatsuki smiled as he told you his request. As you hold your hairs to the front, revealing your neck to the man. He slowly slids the necklace onto your neck, his face close to you. He locked the necklace together, letting it sparkle on your neck, surprisingly suiting you and your dress on that day.

You blushed like crazy as you can feel his breath close to you, and that whisper he made after tying the necklace on you.

"It suits you perfectly."

"Tha-thank you."

You blushed tremendously as you feel the pendant a few centimetres above your chest. It is very beautiful and charming.

"It's a gift from me, and also a prove."

Amatsuki went back to his seat, observing both the necklace and you.

"Prove?"

You asked curiously. Amatsuki smiled sweetly on you as he took a sip of his drink, then continues to talk.

"A prove, for you to please wait for me, and that I will defenitely be back to you."

Slowly, Amatsuki took out the pendant of his necklace out. It is a crescent moon necklace, which is actually a pair with yours.