Nqrse x Reader [Part 2] Snow Falls In The Night

Hello,
So, I feel like I am having a bad term with wattpad rn (waitwut)
So, my wattpad crashes quite a lot lately, and it uploads weirdly (like the audio or picture went missing or it said uploaded when it's actually not.) Things like dat.

Anyone know what might be wrong?
Or is it just my inet connection or my phone?? Www
😂🔪

Well wtever, as long as I can still write www

I hope everyone will come to enjoy this story~
Well, let us start~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

"I'm dying."

Nqrse's words rang loudly in your ears. You were speechless, and all that you could do was to stare at him blankly.

"Lie..."

You finally utter a word, only to find Nqrse smiling so sadly.

"I'm not lying, it's true. I'm dying." He said.

"No, you're lying..." Tears slip through your eyes and began to forms rain on your cheeks.

"Don't cry." Nqrse said as he hugs you tightly.

"...." You stayed silent as you layed your face down onto him.

After a long silent, Nqrse suddenly talk.

"I was from a medical check up and the doctor said that I don't have much time left."

"Was it, while I was waiting for you? Is that why you came late?" You said as you looked at him with your red and puffy eyes.

"Yeah, that is correct." He said truong to give you the best smile he has.

"Just what, is your illness?" You asked again, readying yourself for an answer.

" it's (insert a terrifying desease :'v)." He said smiling.

Your eyes widened, teeth gritted.

"Why didn't you told me from the beginning." You said with a weak voice.

"I don't want to make you worry. Haha..." Nqrse said as he slides his fingers through your hairs.

"Idiot." You said as you held his hand.

"Yeah, I am an idiot." Nqrse said touching your cheek gently.

"..." You turned silent as you looked at Nqrse's eyes. His face is pale as he looks at you as well. Slowly Nqrse draws his face closer to yours.

"I love you." Nqrse whispers as his lips touches yours. The warm you felt on your lips is so gentle and caring. You put your arms on his neck, hugging him. You felt so comfortable and secure when you are so close to him.

As your lips seperates, Nqrse touches it gently with his thumb.

"I'll be freaking jealous if another guy would kiss you when I'm gone later." He said.

"Idiot, as if I'll kiss guys other than you." You said blushing.

"Haha, you're so cute." He said as he kisses you again, and again.

Nqrse then takes you back to your hotel. Before you enter the room, you thought about his desease a few moments silently.

"What is it?" Nqrse asked as he pokes your cheeks.