Stargazing [Part 24]

I am baaack www xD

Finally revealed(?) Bryan is your male BFF, you can change his name to ur liking? Www
Well, I don't have much to say :'v
Just, hopefully you'll enjoy the story? 😂

Song : One Step Ahead
Vocal : Kashitaro

Well, let's go~~~

;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;
[Narrator's PoV]

"Bryan?"

"Hey, how're you (y/n)?" Bryan said with a smile.

"I'm fine but why're you here?!" You said in shock, Bryan is your BFF from your home country. He do has relatives in Japan, but you never heard anything about him coming to Japan.

"Well, cause I missed you?" He said laughing hard.

"*sigh* seriously, you should've told me earlier." You said as you puffed your cheeks slightly.

"Haha, geez, what's wrong with a bit of surprise?" He said as he walks a few step ahead of you.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He said as he pointed at a car parking near.

"You have a car in Japan?!" You said (again) in shock.

"Well, yeah, my relative's car to be exact. So how about it? I bet you haven't really enjoyed Japan since all you did was work, haha." Bryan said as he opened the door when you walked closer.

"Sure! But I'm not that workaholic you know. My co-workers and friends brought me out for walk and such too!" You said as you took a seat inside the car.

Bryan followed after you and starts the engine. Just as he starts the AC, he paused and said, "Wait, you have a friend here?"

"Well of course!" You said proudly.

"Wow, pretty unbelievable." Bryan laughs so hard as he starts to move the car forward.

"And you know what, Amatsuki, the utaite I like has also become my close friends! Kashitaro, Anku, Hashiyan, Cony, Mafumafu, Soraru, and all the other utaites too!" You said excitingly.

"I see, you learning japanese and coming here is worth it then, haha." Bryan replied with his eyes still focusing in the road.

"Unn! Especially with Amatsuki, you see-" just then you stopped halfway and blushed furiously.

"What is it?" Bryan with smile on his face asked and took a peek at you. To his surprise, you face is as bright as a tomato. Just then, his expression darkened slightly.

"... Um, (y/n)?" Said Bryan, returning with his plain smiley face.

"A-ah, sorry, nothing." You said still blushing as you twirl your hair playfully with your fore finger.

"... I see..." Bryan's smile is still plestered on his face, but realising his weird mood which has a feeling like it has been darkened you starts to get awkward. You then starts a conversation.

"Um, Bryan, do you have any idea where to go now? If not, I have a very great place for you!" You said as brightly as you can.