Stargazing : [Part 20]

Hello, part 20 is heree~
Thanks for being patient x3
Now, here comes the legendary date plan lolol!

Song : Friday's Good Morning
Vocal : Amatsuki

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

"Then, I need to go pick (y/r) now." Amatsuki sighed with a small smile. Soon changed to a serious expression.

"I need to talk it through as well." Amatsuki murmured when suddenly his apartment's doorbell rung.

"Yes? HUH?!" Amatsuki was so shocked to see Hashiyan in front of his apartment.

"Why are you here, Hashi?!" Amatsuki said confused.

"We came to pick you up, dear ouji-sama(prince)!" Hashiyan grinned.

"We?" Amatsuki then gazed and saw Kashitaro who is standing behind Hashiyan.

"Oh, hey Kashi." Amatsuki smiles as he waves his hand.

"..." Kashi stares at Amatsuki blankly.

"?" Amatsuki still with his smile tilted his head.

"Hey." Kashi finally smiles. And it was returned with laughter from Amatsuki.

"Okay, let us escort this stupid prince~" Hashi said as he pulls Amatsuki out of his apartment room.

"He-hey wait???? Oooiiii?!?!?!?" Amatsuki yelled and yank his hand.

"WHAT?!" Hashi said with a very angry tone.

"Let me lock my door first?" Amatsuki said with a dumb face.

"Ooh, yeah, sure Lol." Hashi said as he laughs.

.
.
.

Meanwhile, as Amatsuki and the other went off to the amusement park, Soraru and Mafumafu came to visit you.

*diiing dooong*

"Yes?" You answered to the doorbell, only to find Soraru and Mafu in front of your apartment door, weird smile on their face.

"Eeh, what is it?" Your sweat dropped.

"Hehe, let's go!" Mafu pulls you suddenly.

"HUUUH?!" You tried to pull off but he is too strong for you.

"TO WHERE?!" You asked irritated a bit, as well as shocked confused panicked and all.

Suddenly, Mafu stops and starts to hold your wrist in a more gentle way. He then moves his forefinger to his lips.

"To your prince." Mafu said as he lead you into the elevator.

"Huh?" The confused you can only enters right after him.

"..." Soraru stands in front of your apartment door irritated.

"Damn that Mafu, leaving me like this." Soraru in a mad tone then tidy up your door way as well as locking it up. Then he too went off to the elevator.