Stargazing [part 26]

Yay, finally back
It feels so niiiiiicee 😂
I'll do my best to be more active, since long break is coming too ( ゚▽゚)/

I'm sorry i cannot continue the valentine edition rn, I want to finish stargazing first ; w ; (amatsukiiscallinglol)

So yea, enjoy part 26 for the moment ∩˙▿˙∩

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:
[Narrator's PoV]

The day has come, for the plan created by Hashitarou to be set on motion. It is a sunny day, 2 days after Bryan's arrival in Japan.

"(Y/n), are you ready?"

You smiled as you locked your apartment door,

"Yes, let's go, Bryan!"

.
.
.

"Pssh, mom, did hear that?"

"Yes, loud and clear, thank you for your hardwork Amacchan. I'll inform the other, you go eat some cookie with Elmo."

"Umm, mom, is that all for today? Like, there's no other things I can do to help?

"There is, accompanying Elmo. Now, go."

"Uuh, stingy Hashi."

"Shut up-... *tuttut* He hung up... -_-"

.
.
.

*ringring*

"Hello, mom. Yes, Dad and I are ready to rock."

"You're not there to rock, Anku!"

"Yesye-"

"Gimme that phone, Hashi, where they heading?"

"According to Amacchan, they are going to Akihabara."

"Wha-, why Akihabara?"

"Heck I know, you and Anku just go follow them!"

"Roger!"

"So, we're going to Akihabara, Dad?" Anku asked while using his jacket.

"Yea, we need to be fast. That place is hella crowded."

"I know, let's wait at a cafe where they will have to pass when entering Akihabara, then follow them immediately when they come."

"Nice idea, let's go. Oops, I'll inform Mafu's squad first, just a short message, and, done. Let's go!"

.
.
.

*Line*

"Oooh, it's on set! Let's start it out~"

Mafu shouted as he open the Line message from Kashi.

"Then, Nuko Squad," Soraru raise his hand up, followed by Koni, Mafu, Sakata, and Urata.

"FUAITO!!!!" they shouted together