Stargazing [Part 23]

I am back (> w <)

School is again forcing me to write less ~T_T~
This year however, I'll defenitely write even more than last year

F I G H T       O N       ! ! !

(≧▽≦)/~~~

Now, to the story! ( ^^) _♡~~

;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;

[Narrator's PoV]

It has been more than a week since the time you and Amatsuki went to the amusement park. After that, (y/r) has apologized to you and Amatsuki, and actually became closer to you as well.

As you drew the illust for a client, your worries began to grow even more. You are still waiting for Amatsuki, and you plan to wait for as long as needed. But, you can't help but feel uneasy.

*ringring*

"An email?" You take your phone and see that Amatsuki sent you a mail.

"Come out. I'm in front of your room ⊙▽⊙"

"Geez so suddenly like that!" You saved your illust and rushed outside.

"*sigh*, stupid Amatan." You said pouting to Amatsuki who is standing right in front of your door.

"Hello!" He said cheerfully.

"Why're you here?" You said with a tired face.

"Cause I'm worried! You rarely came to hang out with us now." He said with a very worried face.

"I'm sorry, well, I'm kinda busy these days....(lie)" you said averting your gaze from Amatsuki.

"Really?" Amatsuki draw his face closer to you.

"Y-yeah, of course!" You said with a pretty loud voice.

Amatsuki took a step back, his face shows that he is even more worried, and, sad.

"Well, I just want to give you this. Please do come?" Amatsuki gave you an envelope.

"What's this?" You said curiously.

"Just check it out later, hehe." Amatsuki grinned.

"Since you're busy, I'll take my leave. Take care okay? If something happen, don't hesitate to call me. I'll rush in the speed of light!" He said laughing as he head towards the elevator.

"Un, thank you, Amatan." You said with a more gentle voice. His presence made you feel more secure, it is a very calming and warm feeling.

"See you." He said as he waved his hamd from the elevator.

You waved your hand as well and went inside your room.

"I wonder what is this..."

You opened the envelope. Inside is a card to go to the backstage of a concert and a short message.

"Please come to CoF's main concert xx days from now! >,<
The concert starts around 6 or probably 7 PM? :'3
Please come and go straight to the backstage, Wotamin and the others will tell you what to do. Pleeeaaasseeee do come okay? (;ω;)
Thank you! From your beloved moon(amatsuki)! 🌝(´∀`*)🌝"