Stargazing [Part 10]

Hello~
Sorry, I updated the chapters in a pretty slow pace lately 😂
Theres school and all so.. Yeah :'v

Thank you for reading, I hope you will enjoy the story 😊👍

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[Narrator's PoV]

Today is sunday, and as usual, you planned to stay at home the whole day. You took a shower and ate your breakfast. If you are right, later in the evening Amatsuki and his girlfriend will meet up. You can't help but felt butterflies in your stomach, even though you feel that you have almost nothing to do with it.

"So boring..." you said as you rolls on your bed. You then grab your tablet and starts to draw.

"Maybe I'll make a new illust. Sigh, there is even no more works for me to do..." you put as you sketched out a simple sketch.

"It's been 10 months or so huh, I guess?" your hands stop, and you look at some of your pictures hung in front of you. They are pictures of you and your family, also your new friends as fellow illustrators and also utaites.

There is a picture of you and CoF as well. You could feel your temperature rising, as your heartbeats faster. Your eyes began to get teary.

"2 more months or perhaps 1, I'll be going home. I will meet my family again and also friends. But, I will leave japan. I wonder if I can meet everyone here again after I went home..." you stare at your tablet which is a present from the company. You gently caress it.

"Hmm, it's been a lot of fun though!" you laughed and slaps both of your cheeks.

"Brush it off, and draw!" you smiles as you continue your random illustration.

[Meanwhile]

"Hello, Ama-kun." (y/r) smiles at Amatsuki who is walking towards her.

"Did I made you wait?" Amatsuki smiles at (y/r).

"Ah, no, not at all. Just a few minutes actually!" (y/r) giggles and take Amatsuki's hand.

"Let's go?" (y/r) smiles as she looks at Amatsuki directly into his eyes.

"Sure!" Amatsuki laughs and get a good walk, actually date, with his girlfriend. Which could probably, be their last...

[Timeskip]

Amatsuki and his girlfriend is sitting on a swing at the park. It's pretty late already,and it's pretty cold since it is almost winter.

"Hei Ama-kun... What did you want to talk about?" (y/r) ask Amatsuki while blowing her cold hands.

"Well, I thought, we should break up..." Amatsuki said while looking down.

(Y/r) is so surprised, her eyes widened and she looks at Amatsuki.

"W-why?" her voice trembles as she seeks for a reason from Amatsuki.

"I think of you more as a sister. It'll be better if you find another guy who can love you as a "woman". I'm sorry, (y/r)." Amatsuki looks at (y/r) with an apologetic face. Yet, his eyes shown no sign of hesitation.

"Why now of all times?" (y/r) averted her eyes and gazed down at her cold hands which are resting on her lap.

"I'm sorry." Amatsuki tries to caress (y/r)'s head, but then stopped by (y/r)'s words.

"Is it because you met (y/n)?"

Amatsuki startled a bit, his eyes widened.

"I.. I-" Amatsuki was so startled he could hardly find the right words.

"I know... It's alright." (y/r) smiles at Amatsuki with teary eyes.

"(Y/r)..." Amatsuki caress (y/r)'s head gently.

"Thanks, Ama-kun. But, I'll tell you one thing, you can never get her..." (y/r)'s face suddenly got serious.

"What do you mean?" Amatsuki gasped slightly with his eyes widened.

"(Y/n) can never be yours. You'll find out soon enough..." (y/r) stares at Amatsuki with a sad, worried face.

"Well, I was told that there is no wrong amd right in this world. Sometimes we have to try things out to find out." Amatsuki smiles at (y/r).

"I'll try it out,I believe nothing is impossible. I guess, I do love (y/n)-chan." Amatsuki's expression is so gentle as he said how much he loves you. His smile and eyes look so sincere and gentle...

"Well, okay..." (y/r) looks down.

"Sorry,and thanks for all these times, (y/r)." Amatsuki gave (y/r) a smile. He then stood up and walks away from the park.

"Wait!" (y/r) chased after Amatsuki and hugged him from behind, stopping Amatsuki's movement.

"..." Amatsuki stares at the sky with a rather blank face.

"No.. No..! Don't leave me... Please, don't leave me Ama-kun!" (y/r) shouts as her tears flows.

Amatsuki face her and rub her tears away, giving a smile.

"I'm sorry but, good bye." Amatsuki then walks away from (y/r), slowly fading from her vision.

"No... No... Ama-kun..." (y/r) sat on the ground crying so hard.

"I... Will never let you be happy, both Ama-kun, and you,(y/n)! Not when Ama-kun is not mine..." (y/r) glares at the ground, her tears slowly stops. She then took her phone out and smirk...

[Meanwhile]

"I wonder how is Amatan doing..." you smiles as you look at your finished illustration, two of them. An illust of a boy and girl hugging each other in a snowy night at a park. The other one is, a guy who held a girl with a very happy face at a stage.

"Amatan..." you smiles as you saved the illustrations.

"Amatan, I want to meet you..." You took a picture of you and Amatan from your first collab job with him that is hanging near you. You then gently caress it as you remember your happy times with him.

"I love you afterall..."

[At the same time]

Amatsuki is walking at a very fast pace towards your apartment room.

"I am coming, (y/n)-chan..." Amatsuki smiles as he stares at the starry sky, accompanied by a crescent moon.

.
.
.

As you sat at the living room enjoying a tea...

*ting*

"A twitter notification? From... (Y/r)?"

(Tbc)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sooo yeaaah,that conclude of part 10. It's rather long again 😂

I hope everyone likes it :D

Well, i'll make it into kinda like a tradition (?).

After every 5 parts of a main story, I'll make some onshots which mostly are requests from all of you~

I am so happy with every requests and I'll do my best to make a better stories everytime i writes ✌😊

(Ps : write the requests in the comment section? :D)

Thanks for reading !!!

And sorry for typos and wrong grammar :)

(Thx for a total of 400 readers T w T)