Un:c x Reader

Anku x Reader

This one will be a light and fluffy one :D
Enjoy~

(Pic credit to the righteous owner 😊)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You are just a normal girl who is working at home making amigurumis (crocheted dolls) to sell. Making amigurumis has been you hobby since you're still at school, and now you managed to open an online store to sell those amugurumis which is pretty popular.

Besides making amigurumis, you're also interested in musics. You loves to do some mixing and arrangements with your (y/fav instrument). Which is why Anku, your friend, always asked for your help to do his song cover's arrangement and mixing. You always helped him since he is your friend. But, you would always say NO for the request to be his collab partner.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaaaaan... Come on... Be my collab partner???" Anku begged giving you puppy eyes.

"Anku, don't you understand? No means no, kay..." you said letting out a sigh as you continue working on your amigurumi.

"Umu... But I wanna do a cover with you!!!" He wails and wave his hands around.

"We always do a cover together right? I did arranged and mixed a lot of your covers." you focuses on your amigurumi, intending to make a high quality one as you always done.

"Yeah, but I wanna sing with you!!! Pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeeee??????" he kept on bugging you even though you are busy making an amigurumi. You snapped.

"JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE SOME PEACE TO FINISH THIS ORDER, Okay..?" you give Anku a smile, a pretty scary one.

"... Okay..." Anku pout, sitting next to you. He watches you as you build the amigurumi's head, little by little it began to have a shape.

"Bunny Amigurumi?" Anku tilt his head, poking the amigurumi's finished head.

"Yeah, it's probably for the customer's newborn baby. I hope she'll like it!" you said making a very kind smile. Anku blushed a bit.

"I bet she'll like it! Cause it's cute unlike you!" Anku grinned.

"Why you!" you puffed your cheek. "Hmph, the more i don't wanna collab with you!" you face the other way cheeks still puffed, but your eyes are on Anku.

"Heeee???" Anku then hugged you. "It was a joke kay, a joke!!!" he said hugging you tighter and tighter. Your face turns red.

"Okay, okay! I got it so let me go?!" you said trying to free yourself.

"Don't wanna! Until you say you wanna collab with me! Collab with meeeeeeeeeee!!!" Anku kept on hugging you and starts to wail. He kept on yelling at your ears which makes you tired and you gave up.

"Sigh, okay, okay. But I bet you'll regret it later."

"Really??? Yaaay!!!" Anku released you and made a victory pose.

He is really childish, which made you feels like you just can't leave him alone.

(Time skip)

So, today is finally the day you and Anku to finally cover a song.

"Let's cover this!" Anku pointed at your laptop's screen.

"Houkage Stride? I do know this song..." you thought to yourself.

"Eeh... Anku, are you sure you want to collab with me?" you said with a worried face.

"Of course!!!" Anku didn't even hesitate.

"Whatever... Just, don't laugh?" you averted your eyes from him. Anku just tilt his head to the side.

After some preparation, you guys are ready to record your singing.

"Okay, let's start!" Anku said, he then press the start button.

Anku sang his usual typical Adlibs, making a very natural one. He then enters the first part of the song. It's your turn soon, you were really nervous. Cause, actually, you are tonedeaf. It's a fact that only you and god knew about.

You inhaled some fresh air. Then you began to sing.

"Wagamita e. ..." you only sang a bit, you took a peek. There you see a shocked face of Anku, who soon laugh so hard. Yeah, so very hard...

"I told you not to laugh right!" you pout at him.

"Sorry, it's just that. Aaah, I never did once thought the reason you never wanna collab with me is cause you are.. Pff, tonedeaf..." Anku starts to laugh even harder which made you so pissed.

"Aaah! I'm out!" you said walking out of the room. But suddenly Anku grab your wrist, stopping you from walking away.

"Well, I might not, uuh, interested in your voice... Like not even the slightest bit!" he gives you a grin.

"Hey! That's ru-"

Anku suddenly gives you a kiss on the cheek. Making your cheeks blushed reddish pink just like the amigurumi and flowers sitting on the table.

"But I do love you, like, a lot!" his face was so close to yours, giving you a very bright smile, with a lighly pink cheek.

"Well I... I don't hate you..." you look away from Anku, unable to look straight at him.

"Heeeh... Don't be such a tsuntsun~" Anku poked your cheek giving a grin.

"I'm not being a tsuntsun!" you pout at him, then you smiled.

"Well, I don't hate you cause I love you! Like, a lot?" you kissed his cheek and laugh softly afterward. Anku then blushed slightly.

"Gosh, you are just so cute, (y/n)!" Anku then hugged you tightly.

"I thought you said I'm not cute before."

"It was a lie dear..." Anku smiled at you.

"Really?" you puffed your cheek slightly, looking directly at him who is way taller than you.

"Of course! Cause I love you..." Anku then kissed your forehead lightly.

"I love you too, hehe..."

Since then, the both of you spent the time together as a lover, in a small house. Your love story, is just beginning...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So yeah!
I might make a bonus for this one later xD
But thats all for now...

Thanks for reading~ 😊