SoraMafu! x Reader..? : oneshot

So, I'm back with a SoraMafu ff (again) xD
This time... I don't really what kind of end/genre it'll be 😂
But don't worry, I did my best and I am so sure this one will satisfy you (hopefully *cries*)

(I include a surprise and comedy (?) well, just enjoy the story~ ✌😄)

Covet credit : original artist (i got the pic from google :'v)

Requested by : CindyLaurensia

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*Unexpected Love*

[Narrator's PoV]

It's another peaceful morning. You are a to-be utaite (A/n : sorry if being an utaite is not your dream :'D). You finally find the best collab partner and managed to join their group (?). Yes, your collab partner is the so famous SoraMafu! And their group After The Rain (ATR) of course.

You are so happy going to the promised place to meet up with SoraMafu, proof is you are skiping all the way to the cafe. It's a beautiful Cafe near a Karaoke building which will be your and SoraMafu's practice room (karaoke rooms are cheaper than renting a music room so why not 😂).

"Ah, hello!" you greeted SoraMafu which are sitting at a table immediately when you enters the cafe.

"Ah, hello, (y/n)-chan." Soraru smiles as he removed his mask a bit, then soon covers it again, same goes for Mafu. Well, they are popular, so it's best to avoid any possible attentions.

You took a seat and ordered a cake and also a drink. You are so happy and nervous, you are giving a rather weird expression as you talks with SoraMafu.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Mafu calls you as he lowered his head a bit, eyes still on you.

"Y-y-yes???" you answered fidgetly.

"Are you nervous?" asked Mafu.

"We-well.. I guess so..." you blushed so hard as you told them how nervous you are.

"Why?" Soraru asked you as he layed his head onto his palm.

"Well, I just can't believe I'll be a collab partner for Soraru-san and Mafu-san. You guys have been my fav utaite duos!" you said pretty excitedly. Well, it kinda like what you'd call, Fangirling?

"Pfft... What was that???" Mafu began to laugh so hard, hands on his stomach.

"Lols, your so cute, (y/n)-chan..." Soraru burst out laughing as well, his eyes even got a bit teary.

Looking at those two laughs at you, you pouts.

"Hmph, whatever." you pouted, you ate your cakes at a very fast pace.

"What's wrong being nervous when meeting fav utaites anyway..." you mumbled as you eat your cake.

"Nothing!" Mafu answered you almost immediately. His face is so gentle as he gaze at you.

"Eh..?" you were surprised because he actually heard it. You blushed a little.

"There's a crumb near your lips, hehe..." Mafu leaned closer to you and wipes a crumb near your lips with his thumb gently.