Nqrse x Reader [Part 1] Snow Falls In The Night

Hello, long time no see ; w ;
So I am finally back with the first Nqrse x Reader oneshot in this book wwww
He/she is cute too anyway www
And yeaaaaaaaaaah
I still don't even know why his avatar is girl btw (;ω;)
(If u know please tell me lolol)

Well, enjoy~

Requested by : StarChori -chan~

Song : Yakimochi No Kotae
Vocal : Giita

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

It has already been half a month since you and Nqrse knew each other. You guys met at (y/city) where Nqrse was lost and you guided him to his drstination. Since then you guys got more close and became close friends. And now, after him visitting your city a few times, it is finally your turn to visit (Nqrse's city, idk what :'v).

"Hello, Naruse? I've arrived, where are you?" You asked as you took your baggage.

"Aah, (y/n)? You've arrived?" Nqrse asked with a slightly trembling voice.

"Yeah, I have. Where are you now?" You asked a bit hyped.

"Aah, well, sorry I can't pick you up. I have a sudden thing going on." He said in a very panicked and apologetic way.

"Huh, oh, I see. Well, it's alright! I'll go to the hotel first then. We can meet later at a cafe or sth." You said in a hyped voice.

"Ah, I see. Thank you, and sorry." Nqrse said with a very small and gentle voice.

"Uunn, it's okay." You said.

"Okay then, see you." Nqrse then hang out.

You slowly put your phone away from your ear, and put it into your bag. For a while you stared at the ground. Well, you are disappointed. You really want to meet him right on the first minute you arrived, but...

*slap*

You slapped both of your cheeks and smiled.

"I can't be sad! Naruse is busy and he is doing his best, so I should do my best too!" You whispered to yourself.

You then searched for a taxi and went to your hotel. When you're arrived, you tidy up your things and rest for a while.

.
.
.

*gasp*

You quickly sat up on your bed and looked at the clock, it's already 6pm. You quickly took your phone and saw if Nqrse had contacted you, and there is. He missed call you a few times and there is a message as well. You opened it, but again strucked with disappoinment.

"(Y/n), sorry, the work is not finished yet even thpugh it's this late already. But, would you wait for me? We'll defenitely meet, at least once, so... Have faith in me? (;ω;)" said Naruse through his message.

You hold your phone tightly, you are so disappointed, but you tried to understand him.

"Okay, I understand. Do your best okay! Just call me later (*´∀`*)" you replied his message.

A new reply came after a few minutes.

"Thanks for understanding, (y/m). I love you~ (/^3^)/ chu~❤x" replied Nqrse.