Stargazing [Part 32]

Happy New Year 2019! Long time no see everyone, sorry for the long wait! Here is a new part for Stargazing. Get ready for a grand ending ;)

[Your PoV]

*gasp*gasp*

I ran as fast I could from Bryan's car, forcefully entered myself into the nearby taxi. 

"Please drive me to this place Sir!" I said as I showed the details of the location towards the driver. The driver nodded, panic filled his expression but he still took my request neverthless.

I tried to relax myself, taking breaths in and out as I checked my twitter. The live seems to have begun. Will I even make it? I sighed. Not to mention the thought of my teacher and everyone else scolding me for missing my plane on purpose. What should I do the next time I meet Bryan? I sighed for the second time. Today really is a hectic day....

Next, I opened my chat application. A lot of missed call from the member of CoF. 

Kashi : (Y/n), can you make it? Where are you? If you can't, well, safe flight!

Kashi : I know you were supposed to go home today.

Kony : (Y/n) don't leave uuuuussssss T 0 T)

Un:c : Shut up!

Un:c : Take care (y/n), come visit Japan next time!

Hashi : Yup! Take care! Thank you for everything!

Kashi : I'll miss you :)

Un:c: WE will miss you :))))

I scrolled through the group chat, yet I can't see Amatsuki's chat bubble at all. Until I realised he sent a private chat to me.

Amatsuki : I'm sorry I asked for an impossible request! I was so stupid to not know your flight schedule! Sorry I can't see you off. Thank you for coming here, thank you for meeting me. I am so glad that we met. Thanks, I love you.

*voice note of the live starting*

How happy I am to meet you as well. Please, believe in me, just little is fine so please.

After more than 30 minutes passed, I finally arrived at the live location. I quickly rushed into the stage but to my surprise, the entrance was already closed. 

"Excuse me, can you let me through?" I asked the guard.

"I'm sorry Miss, it is already full. Inside here is quite hectic, we don't want further trouble." answered the guard.

"No, please! I have a ticket!" I flustered.

"I'm sorry Miss." The guard still rejected my request despite the official ticket I gave him.

I can't just waste my effort because of this strict guard! I walked around and found a side entrance. I don't like this vibe but, it's now or never!

I ran towards that side entrance in full speed. I can't afford getting caught doing this stupid thing in a foreign country! 

"Hey! Who are you?!" A staff shouted as soon as he saw a glimpse of me running around the back stage. Oops. 

"Sorry!!!!!!" I shouted as I ran and ran. Seems like they are chasing me, this is bad, this is bad I tell you!

"Oof!"

Unexpectedly I hit onto a person, out of all time why now should I make this silly mistake.

"I-i'm sorry! I just want to enter the live but the guard just won't let me despite my ticket!" I apologised immediately.

"I see, what a naughty girl you are." Said a familiar voice.

"Huh?" I looked up. "Luz?!"

"Yup, long time no see (y/n)." Luz said as he ruffled my hair.

"Luz-san, that person is a trespasser." Said the staff who was chasing me.

"It's okay, she is our illustrator and a friend." Luz said nonchalantly, the staff the nodded. Safe!

"Why are you here (y/n)? Doing such a crazy thing too, haha. You can just enter through the back you know, since you have the staff card right?" Luz said.

"Shoot, I forgot about that hahaha." Stupid me.

I told Luz what happened as he guide me to the prep room. He was quite shocked to hear that absurd story. Well, it certainly is not an event that could happen to anyone anytime. 

"Thank God you are safe and made it here." Luz sad as he sat me in front of the mirror.

"Yeah, thank God I was a crazy girl to do those crazy stuffs haha." I said.

Hmm, wait. 

"Why am I receiving some make ups?" I asked.

"Ssshh, you'll know very soon."

Hmmmm?????

***

To be continued!!!!!