Aho no Sakata x Reader : another story?

Idk if it's still okay to call it Sakata x reader... Since.. Well... In this story, Sakata.. Is...

D*** 😭

The song is : asagao no chiru koro ni, sung bye Uratan and Sakatan~

So yeah, maybe I'll change the tittle later :'l
Anyway.. Enjoy this part 3...

Probably the last...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[Narrator's PoV]

"...."

You crouched on your bed, alone and silent. Your eyes are puffy and there are eye bags just below it. You are weak and sad. Even after 7 days since Sakata's funeral, you are still...

Alone in despair...

.
.
.

"(Y/n)-chan..?" you heard someone calls you, followed by a knock on your door.

"Uratan..?" you stood up and opens the door slightly.

"What is it?" you asked Urata.

"I'm here to visit, I bring some fruits and foods as well..!" Urata smiles cheerfully as he shows you what he brings.

"... Not now, I'm at a horrible state." you said

"It's alright... It's alright, (y/n)-chan..." Urata shows you his gentle smile.

"... Thanks, Urata." you smile a bit and let him in.

"Sorry for intruding. It's been a while since I visit you huh." Urata laugh a bit as he takes a sit.

"Do you want to drink something?" you ask Urata awkwardly.

"Sure." Urata smiles.

.
.
.

Both of you are now sitting at the living room. Having some okonomiyaki that Urata brings, as well as some tea.

"Did you eat properly (y/n)-chan?" Urata ask you out of the blue.

"Huh? Well... Kinda." you said as you bit your lip a bit.

"What about sleeping? Did you sleep properly these night?" Urata ask you again.

"... Kinda?" you look down.

"Sigh... You shouldn't be like this (y/n)-chan. Take care of yourself more?" Urata pats your head.

"Um..." you raise you head to look at Urata, but you unconciously saw the pink teddy near Sakata gave to you before.

Tears starts to well up in your eyes...

"(Y/n)-chan?" Urata realised that your eyes got teary.

"I'm.. I'm sorry Urata...." you burst out crying as you remembered your memories with Sakata. Urata's presence made you remember all those secure, warm, and lovely times with Sakata.

"It's alright, I'm here for you..." Urata hugs you tightly as you cry and cry...

After a few minutes, you finally calmed down. Yoy took a few sips of the tea and some okonomiyaki. Urata also did the same. It was a pretty long and awkward moment of silence.