Utaite x Reader [Valentine Special] : Chapter 1

So hello, we'll start with Clear for now www
Please do enjoy!
And I actually made the utaites lined up with a certain pattern.
Let's see if you can guess it xD

Wwww

Vocal : Clear
Song : Renai Saiban(?)

*******************************
[Narrator's PoV]

"Wha-, Clear-san?" You said with mouth gapped open.

"No need to be so surprised, hahaha." Clear said while laughing.

"Haha, so-sorry." You said as you blushed a bit.

Just then, Clear knelt down in front of you and took your right hand. He smiled as he kissed your hand gently with his warm and soft lips. Your face immediately dyed red, and you can feel your body temperature increased gradually. After the kiss, Cleae lift his head up to meet your eyes and smiled so gently. You were again surprised by his gentle and handsome features and blushed even harder.

"What're you blushing for? We're going to spend the night together you know?" Clear said with a bit husky voice.

"Wha-what do you mean..?" You said with shaken voice as you blushed even harder and you can feel your body has heatened up to it's maximum temperature.

"Well, staying at the same house, cooking and eating together, watch movies, play with kittens, and also chatting frequently?" Clear's voice was monotone as he losted all the things he wants to do with you. But then, a smirk forms on his face. "Or perhaps, you thought of somethinh naughty?"

"Stu-stu-st-stupid!!!!" You said in a very loud voice, almost like a scream.

"Yeah, idiot Clear!" Mafu said as he smack Clear's head.

"Oh, so this how you treat your senpai, Mafu?" Clear glared like a dagger towards Mafu.

"So-sorry..." Mafu then backed down and pulled Soraru's sleeve quitely.

"And, sorry to you, (y/n)-chan! I was just kidding about the naughty stuffs. Though if you want to do it..."

"NO, I won't do it!" You said blushing, with a very loud voice.

"Haha, okay. And now, we've arrived at my house." Clear said as he walked near the exit door of the helicopter and took your hand.

"Eh?" You said with pale eyes.

"Ready?" Clear said as he grinned.

"N-no?" You trembled a bit, but then you can feel Clear has pulled you and now you are falling.

"Ready or not, here we gooo!!!" Clear quickly embraced you mid-air, which made the heart of the terrified you thumped. Moments later, he opened the parasute and the both of you landed safely and dramatically in front of Clear's apartment room.

"That was, so, scary." You said with a pale face.

"Sorry! Well, come in." Clear then opens the door and lets you in. You feel comfortable right away since Clear is very gentle and the room is very tidy as well. You then takes a bath quickly and changed to Clear's sister's pajamas which is left behind in Clear's apartment.

**A/n : idk if Clear's sister is still below 16 yo, or more, or idk... But here, she at least has the same size with you :'v (sorry, Clear.)**