**Soraru x Reader**

Heeeelloooooo~

I'm back with a Soraru fanfic~
Specially for mufflerxo !!! \(*> w <*)/
I hope everyone like this~

Song :
Vocal :
(The cover might change later~)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

"I AM SO LATE!" you shouts as you run toward the cafe you part-timed at.

"YOU ARE LATE AGAIN (Y/N)-SAN!!!" the manager scolded you.

"UGH, I am so sorry mam! This time it's becau-"

"You helped a kitten by the road who is covered in mud or something?" Your manager, misses (insert name (*IN)).

"Well, almost right?" You looked away sweating as you play with your fingers.

"Sigh, oh well, go and change that dirty uniform and get to work!" Mrs.(*IN) ordered you.

"Okay, thank you mam!" You bowed and went to change.

"Pfft..." A man laugh a bit as he enjoys his coffee.

"I am so sorry for the incovenience sir." The mam bowed deeply.

"No, it is alright." The man then slurp his coffee and ordered for anothee cup as well as a plate of a cake.

.
.
.

You finished changing, and as soon as you went outside, Mrs.(*IN) ordered to you give the order of the man sitting by the window.

"Eh? Me? But he looks suspicious! Look at that sunglasses and mask and all!" You yelled.

"This is work, don't worry, he won't do anything." Mrs.(*IN) reassure you to gve the order.

"Okay...." You accept it, even though you are still a bit restless.

"He-he-here is your order sir!" You put the order onto his table awkwardly.

"Hm? Oh, thanks." The man said as he saw you. He then open his sunglasses and stared at you.

"Uh, is there something wrong with me?" You take a step backward. That man then open his mask as well, still staring at you.

"Uuh?" You sweat.

"Ah..." The man suddenly smiles, them he laughs.

"Huh?" You stared at him, confused.

"Sorry, sorry. You are that girl right?" He laughed.

"Um, excuse me?" You pointed your index finger to yourself.

"Yeah, don't be late again okay? Pfft..." The man laughs again after giving you a smirk.

"Ah! You saw that?!" You hit the table quite hard.

"BE NICE TO THE CUSTOMER (Y/N)-SAN!!!" Mrs.(*IN) scold you.

"Uh, sorry." You scratched your head.

"Ahaha, you are so cute!" The man then laughs freely.

"Ah, um, thanks?" You blushed a bit.

"Hey, let's talk more?" The man told you.

"Huh? But I'm at work?" You blushed.

"Oh, go talk with him (y/n) dear! There is no customer anyway!" Mrs.(*IN) told you giving you a wink.

"Ugh... Mam..." You blushed even harder.

"Sit here." The man told you to take a seat across him.

"Um, sure." You then sat.

"Hmm, I'm Soraru. What is your name?" Soraru said with a smile forming on his face.