Stargazing [Part 7]

I'm back with "Stargazing" :D
I hope everyone enjoys this story ^^

(Thanks for 200 readers TwT)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[Narrator's PoV]

"Hrrn..." you rolled on your bed. You watch the clock as it ticks.

"I nees to head to the office..." You stretch your body and head to shower and have some breakfast. You thought you'll check the twitter as you drink some hot cocoa.

"Hee? What the, is this an omelette?!" you laughed as you saw Kony and Anku's creation shared on twitter. You scrolled down, and you found a selfie of Amatsuki and his girlfriend. Your heart throb a little.

It has been a few months since you moved to Japan temporarily for your apprenticeship. It also has been a few months since you heard about Amatsuki's relationship. You already started to move on from your old love. You are all ready for a brand new love!

"Guess I'll head to the office!" you clean your glass and wear your shoes, ready to go to your workplace.

(Timeskip)

"Good morning everyone!" you cheerfully walks into the usual room where the CoF and other staff and utaites usually gather at.

"Morning, (y/n)-chan!"

"Morning, Amatan!"

You cheerfully greeted Amatsuki. Now, it's not as sad as back then when you first heard about Amatsuki's relationship with his girlfriend. It doesn't give you as much pain anymore. You even felt like you can support the both of them now...

Or so you thought...

"Umm guys..." Amatsuki looks so nervous. At that moment you were illustrating so you didn't bother to look at him. Cause usually it's just another normal talk that is not that imimportanof an issues like snacking and all.

But, you didn't even imagine this time, is a very important issue...

"I guess I'm getting married..."

*Tak*

Your pen hit the ground as soon as you heard Amatsuki's declaration.

"Are you serious Amachan?!" Hashiyan shook Amatsuki so hard.

"Well, not yet but. I planned to propose her soon..."

*throb*

That word, might be the most sad and painful thing you heard today from Amatsuki.

"Wait whaaaat?!" Anku joins to shook Amatsuki around.

"Yeah, and I'm thinking to get some advices from everyone... Especially (y/n)-chan. Well, I kinda need a girl's opinion you see.. Hehe..." Amatsuki scratched the back of his head. He lowered his head a bit and starts to blush.

"I really wanna make her the happiest woman you see..."

You feel like you heart is ready to exploud anytime. It feels like Amatsuki's word is slowly ripping your heart apart, toring it...

"I-if... If it's Amatan, I bet she is happy... I'll support the both of you! Congratulation!" you gave your best fakesmile. Holding back your tears so hard.

"Thanks, (y/n)-chan!" Amatsuki smiled at you. You felt like you can't take it anymore.

"I-i... It hurts..." your voice shakes and it is so small no one even realised.

*tap*

"I'm taking (y/n)-chan home!"

Kashi pat your shoulder and smiles.

"What for?" Hashiyan asked.

"Well, she is working on Luz-kun's Illust too right? So, Luz said that they wanna talk about it. So I'm bringing her there." Kashi took your hand.

"Eh? Kashi-kun?" you said flustered, dragged by Kashi towards the exit door.

"Okay then!" Anku waves at the both of you.

"Eh... Have a safe trip..." Amatsuki smiles at the both of you, still strangled by both Hashiyan and Anku.

You can't even looked at Amatsuki. You can only head straight outside with your belongings.

.
.
.

"I wonder if Kashi and (y/n)-chan are dating? Like... They suit each other right?" Kony suddeny said eating his snacks.

"Eeeh?!" Amatsuki blurted out surprised.

"Well, they do suit each other." Hashiyan continues.

"Gosh, why are you all getting lovey dovey leaving the three of us away?!" Anku wails.

"Ah whatever. Being single is benefiting too." Hashiyan wave his hand a bit.

"Hey, let's talk more about your proposing! Amachan!" Kony hit Amatsuki's head a bit.

"Ahaha.. Ha... Yeah..." Amatsuki laugh a bit and starts to talk about his ideas with the other three and other staffs.

.
.
.

"Kashi and (y/n)-chan huh..."

.
.
.

"..." you stayed quite all the time at the car with Kashi.

"(Y/n)-chan, sorry for lying. Do you want to stop by somewhere?" Kashi asked you.

"Ah... I'm fine..." you gave him a faint smile.

"Let's stop by that cafe?"

"Okay..." you smiled, faintly still...

(At the cafe)

"What would you like to order?" the waiter asked for your and kashi's order.

"I'll have a mocha and this triple chocolate." Kashi put his order.

"I-i'm fine..." you smiled toward the waiter.

"Please have some teas and cakes (y/n)-chan. It's my treat." Kashi smiles at you.

You didn't ate anything else other than breakfast and it's noon already. So you thought you'll have some.

"Thank you, Kashi-kun. Then I'll have a (y/fav cake) and a cup of (y/fav drink)."

"Sure, please wait for a moment. Excuse me." the waiter walks away after writing your orders.

Everything got awkward again. The both of you were quite, until Kashi starts a conversation after the orders arrived.

"Are you alright, (y/n)-chan?" Kashi ask you with a worried face.

"I'm fi-"

"It's alright you know, to feel sad. Sometimes, crying is a lot more better than faking a smile..." Kashi's word hits you right. Soon, tears start to drip.

"I'm... Truth is... I'm not fine..." your tears starts to flow even more.

"It hurts... Hearing Amatan getting married... It... It hurts a lot..." you sobs gripping your heart. You tried to wipe your tears away, but, it just keep on flowing.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Kashi's heart throb as he saw you cry.

He gently touches your cheeks and caress it. He wipes your tears away with his thumb, and smiles.

"Am I no good for you..?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Please look forward to the next chapter!
:'D

See you!!!

And thanks for reading. Also sorry for grammar mistakes and typos :')