ShounenT x Reader // Second Chance

Hello, I'm back again ^^
So this a oneshot for T-kun, been so long since I write one about him www

After this, I might continue Stargazing again > w <)/
Well, enjoy!

Cover credit to the illustrator~

Requestes by : RainCaughtMe
Thank you for requesting o(^^o)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Narrator's PoV]

*

kling*

You put your cup of tea back to the plate with a slight thud. You stared at the tea, looking at yourself reflected on the amber coloured tea. You sighed as you move your gaze to the ceiling.

"It's almost a year now huh..." You said as you closes your eyes slowly.

It has been 9 months or so since you broke up with Tomohisa Sako, the popular Utaite usually called ShounenT/T-kun. He was so daring, and you guys loved each other. But that love seems to go wary as time passed by. Until in the end, both of you decided to break up and go through different path.

"It's so nostalgic, we used to sit here and talk about lots of things." You murmered as you took another sip of your tea.

"Hey." A voice suddenly called out to you.

You looked to the person who voiced out. He is a familiar face, flustered as he tries to not look at you in the eye.

"T-kun?" You called him, which made him to finally looked at you properly.

Sako took a rather deep breath and speaked up. "Long time no see, (y/n)-chan." He said smiling as gentle as you always remember.

"Long time no see, are you doing well?" You said smiling.

"Yeah, can I sit here?" He said pointing at the empty chair in front of you.

"Sure!" You replied immediately.

"Thanks. (Your favorite tea) as always I see." He saidsmiling at you.

"A-aah, yeah." You gazed away from him as you take another sip of your tea.

There was a pretty long silent for a moment, but then you started a conversation.

"Wh-why are you here? I thought you moved away." You said, still keeping your gaze away from his.

"Hnn, well, I returned you see. Only for this time's break though." He said looking outside through the window.

"I-i see." Still holding the cup of your tea, you begin to steal a look at his face. He is as handsome as always, with all those facial feature and his gentle expression. Suddenly, his eyes moves and looks at you directly. You face away blushing.

"As cute as always too I see." Sako said chuckling.

"Uurn..." You blushed.

"It's 9 months since we talked so leisurely like this huh?" Sako said suddenly, still gazing at you who is looking away.

"Yeah." You answered simply.

Sako slowly strokes your smooth silky hair. "I, kinda missed you." He said quitely.

You jumped in surprise. You gritted your teeth and smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch me." You said flustered.

"I see, you are pretty much the same always. But the feelings you had for me, has changed completely right?" Sako rested his face onto his palm, staring at you.

He stared blankly at the flustered yiu who couldn't even utter a single word. He sighed.

"Or could it be that you are just insecure?" He said atill staring at you. You jumped slightly in surprise, but you still didn't utter a word.

Sako then speaks again. "Or, you have a new one-"

"It's none of your business right!" You replied in a hearbeat with a very frustated tone. Your eyes are slightly teary with cheeks slightly reddened.

Sako widened his eyes, his expression turned bitter. Soon, he stood up.

"I see, well, good luck on your new love." He said in a rather monotone voice. He begans to walk away, but then you speak up softly.

"It's not, like that." You said with a single tears escaping your eyes.

Sako stopped walking. Instead, he turned around and hugged you tightly.

"It's alrighr already, I'm sorry for leaving you." Sako said as he pet you head gently.

"Ugh..." You burried your face onto his chest. Sako then pulled you away and looked at you deeply in the eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan, the truth is, all these times. I thought I'll be fine without you. But, after months, I realised. My world is void without you. So..." He took a deep breath and stroke your hairs gently. Bringing them to his lips.

He kissed your hairs gently, and said "will you give me a second chance?" He said smiling gently.

"I..."

You thought about it for a moment. You knew all along, breaking up with him was so hard. Even after that, you could never forget about him completely. You bit your lips slightly, you looked straight towards him and gave him your answer.

"I..!"

*****

(Several years later)

"Now, let us hear a few words from the groom!" The host of the ceremony said cheerfully.

The groom holds the microphone and smiled gently at you.

"I'm glad, I didn't gave up on her."

With that, Sako put his lips onto your gently.

"I love you, (y/n)." He whispered to you softly.

You smiled and replied.

"I love you too, Tomohisa."

The both of you kissed again, cheered loudly by the audience who witnessed your love which is in the air.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
It is done xD
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Been a while since I wrote a very happy ending? :'v

I hope everyone enjoyed this story ^^

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos.

And as always, thank you for reading!
See you in Stargazing part 21 (′~'●)