Stargazing [Part 3]

Hello~
I'm back for part 3!!!
I'll change the writing style a bit, just a bit so it'll be a lot more neat :v
Lols

Enjoooy~~~~~~ xD

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"We're arrived, everyone." Said Kashi as he shuts the car machine
down.

"Finally~" said Un:c going out of the car and stretching his whole body. "Well it's not that bad though cause I'm right next to (y/n)-chan~" Un:c winked at me and giving me a big grin. It made me remembered what happen before, so I blushed a little.

I wanna go out of the car, but, somehow my body feels so numb. Dang, I can hardly move. But, in the end I have to go out of this car anyway so I forced my self all the way out. But, before I could go outside the car, I stumbled and I fell quite hard. Ouch, it hurts, stupid me!

"You alright? Here, I'll lend you a hand!"

Eh? Before I knew it, Un:c hand is right in front of me.

"Thanks!" I said smiling, I took his hand and he helped me to stand up.

"Hei, you two love birds! Get in already!" Shout Hashiyan.

Eh?! Love birds?!

"Yeah yeah~" said Un:c rubbing the back of his head and walk pass through me, into the company building. While I was stupidly blushing, standing like an idiot.

"(y/n)-chan! How long will you stand there?!" Shout Un:c at me.

"A-ah, coming!!!" I said walking into the company catching up with the other.

[Let's go to Amatsuki's PoV for now😆]

" Hei, you two love birds! Get in already!" Shout Hashiyan.

Love birds? Did he meant (y/n)-chan and Ankuchan?

*thump*

What is this feeling, it doesn't feels right.

I start to grip my shirt at my heart, tighly...

"Tch..." I clicked my tounge due to this unfamiliar feeling...

"Amachan?" Hashiyan pulled me back to reality.

"Eh? Ah, nothing!" I said, shaking my worries away.

"Okay?" Said Hashiyan scratching his cheek with his index finger a bit.

Guess, I lack some sleeping?

[Now, Hashiyan's PoV xD]

"Okay?" I said scratching my cheek with my index finger a bit. "Maybe he is annoyed cause (y/n) didn't knew the person she leant on the most was Amatsuki?" I mumbled a bit.

Or because I said...? I close my mouth with my hand for a while.

...

Was I seeing things or, did Amatsuki looks kinda like, really pissed?

Could he probably be...

Jealous?

"Nah, maybe it's just my imagination... lols, i think too much!" I said walking to our room.

[Back to your PoV]

I sat on one of the chair, checking if there is anyone sleeping on the chair again beforehand (lols).

"(Y/n)-san, here is a cup of hot chocolate." Said Kashi giving me a cup of hot chocolate with a gentle smile on his face.

"Ah.. thanks!" I said, taking the hot chocolate and sip it slowly.