Stargazing : Part 12

Hello again :3
So here is part 12
Enjoy~

*song : ikanaide (lit. Means don't leave)
*vocal : Mafumafu x Soraru

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[Narrator's PoV]

"(Y/n)-chan..?"

Amatsuki called out to you for a few times already. With a heavy feelings, as tears began to rain down from your eyes, you told him...

"Amatan... Please leave..."

"Huh?" Amatsuki stared blankly to the closed door as you told him to leave.

"Please..." you said as you trembled.

"What's wrong, (y/n)-chan?" Amatsuki asked you in concern.

"I'm sorry... But please just leave..." you gritted your teeth, feeling heavy as you hurt yourself with your own words.

"But why..?" Amatsuki frowned a bit. A hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Don't cry... (Y/n)!!!" you tried your best to encourage your self.

"Because..." you tried your best to think up a reason. To make a lie... It hurts... But you have no other choice.

"Because I 'Hate' you! I don't want to see your face ever agaian!!! So leave!!! Now!!"

you yelled to Amatsuki, as you cried silently. Tears forming a heavy rain from your eyes.

"..." Amatsuki stood silently infront of your door. He tried to reach out to you who is crouching on the other side of the door. But, he hold himself back. What he want is to make you happy.

"If this will make her happy, I'll leave..." Amatsuki told himself as he clenched both of his hand, teeth gritted.

"I'm sorry (y/n)-chan... Sayonara...." Amatsuki left with a heavy feelings. His soul turned hollow as he walks away from your apartment room.

Leaving you...

As Amatsuki left the apartment building, you cried and cried. You loved him, yet loving him is impossible.

"No... Truth is I love you, Amatan. Don't leave me...."

You cried as you told your real feelings, while knowing it is too late and futile now...

.
.
.

Meanwhile...

[14th June, 21.47]

"Damn it..." Amatsuki walks in a pretty fast pace, heading to no destination. As he walk pass a park, he saw a can. Because he is irritated, without thinking he kick the can pretty hard due to his irritation.

"Ouch..."

Unexpectedly, the can hits someone's head.

"Huh..???" Amatsuki stared blankly to the guy who is crouching by the park. He rubs his head due to the pain from getting hit by the flying can.

"Who kicked this stupid can?!" the guy shouts, angrily.

"I-it's me.. I'm sorry." Amatsuki approuched the man as he bowed lowly.