(Blue!Reader x Washington)

Today, you were walking around the base, trying to get some silence from your annoying teammates. The only one you didn't really mind was Wash, except for the constant training he put all three of you through. You still looked up to the freelancer, though.

Today Wash let you have the day off, which you found strange. Granted, the only enemies in the entire canyon were the harmless reds. And if they did try to attack, you had Freckles to defend all of you. God, you loved that Mantis!

You were just walking around in a gray, baggy t-shirt and sweatpants. Thank goodness that was what your whole closet consisted of, or else Tucker would be flirting with you more than usual. Caboose was fine, you mostly thought of him as an adorable little brother. Kind of dumb, but still adorable.

From where you were, you could barely see the reds working on their Warthog. You rolled your eyes, thinking it was probably something stupid. After a few more minutes of walking around, you stood right in front of Wash's room. You didn't particularly know why you did, but you knocked on his door.

"Who is it?" You heard a muffled voice call from the other side of the door. "It's (y/n). Can I come in?" You asked. You heard sheets being moved around quickly and a loud thud. You opened the door and began to ask, "Wash, are you-?"

Wash was lying on the ground, in his boxers, and the sheets twisted around his foot. "S-sorry," you apologized with a blush and covered your eyes. Wash sighed, "You don't have to apologize. I'm just really clumsy." You laughed.

The freelancer put on clothes and made some coffee, cause, believe me, you both needed it. "So, how's your 'day off' been?" Wash asked grumpily, as if he was unhappy that he wasn't forcing you to train.

You frowned, "It's boring. Caboose is playing hide and seek with Freckles, so I don't have anybody to hang out with." "I have to warn you, if you're looking for fun, you've come to the wrong person," Wash stated flatly. You sighed, "No, I just wanted to have something to do other than walk around like an idiot."

"Why not go hang out with Donut. You like him, right?" Wash suggested. You nodded your head, "Yeah, but he's busy helping Sarge and Lopez do something to the Warthog." "Grif? Simmons? Tucker?" Wash listed off. "Too lazy, too boring, and, seriously? You think anyone would want to willingly hang out with Tucker?" You answered. Wash agreed.

"How about we play 'Would You Rather?'?" You asked the dirty blonde-haired male. He answered warily, "Sure..." "Okay, would you rather take Sarge's shotgun or Caboose's cookies?" You asked. "Shotgun," He answered quickly. "I'm not gonna ask," you stated.

"Okay, would you rather fight Carolina or Colorado?" "Colorado. It'll be over quicker." "Yeah, you gotta point. She's a good shot at any distance." "Anyway, would you rather have a baby with someone or fight Felix and Locus again?" "I don't think I'd be a good dad, but it'd be a new experience." "Fair enough." "Would you rather kiss me or Epsilon, if you could?" "What kind of question is that, Wash?!" "Just answer it," Wash demanded. You mumbled, "I'd kiss you."

"Good, glad we're on the same page," he smiled and kissed you. It was a gentle kiss. He probably didn't want to force himself onto you too much. You split apart and you straight up screamed, "THE HELL WASH?!" He just shrugged and lied down on his bed.

You followed him and snuggled up to him. "Looks like you've finally caught on with the program," Wash chuckled. You griped, "Shut up." He nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck, leaving a few soft kisses here and there. His warm arms slowly wrapped around your waist. "Princess," he teased. "Idiot," you spat back. You two were going to be a very interesting couple.

------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Wash, my bae! I'm finally finished.

How I felt towards Wash changed while I was watching RvB. At first I was like 'Oh, he's okay. I guess...' Then I was like 'Someone kill this guy! He turned on us!' Then it changed to 'You better not betray us again. Once you're on blue team, you stick to it!' Finally, I'm thinking 'He's such a good leader and character. I love you, Wash!'

Sorry about that. My opinion changes on a lot of the characters in Red vs Blue. Especially Felix. I'm glad he's dead. I hate him. I trusted him and then he took this BIG 1-80 and changed from somewhere in the protagonists to the freaking ANTAGONIST. I expected Locus to do that since the beginning, but not Felix.

Anyway, leave requests on who I should do next in the comments. Btw, I can write lemons if you request it...😏

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------