(Delta x Freelancer!Reader)

You had been hanging out with York a lot recently, but not because you liked the tan freelancer. The reason was the brunette's A.I., Delta. You had built a strong bond with the green fragment. But lately, you'd felt... Attached to him.

"Hey, (s/n)," York greeted you one morning. You yawned, "Good morning, York." Delta joined in, "Agent (s/n), if you are feeling tired, you should get some more sleep." "I'm fine, Delta," you assured the A.I.

You went to meet up with North and Wash to get some training in. Delta watched as you left. "Agent York, why do I feel strange when I'm near Agent (s/n)?" The A.I. asked his freelancer. York chuckled and answered with ease,"You have feelings for her." Delta pondered that statement for a while.

When you met back up with York for a mission, Delta said that he had something important to discuss with you. "What's up, D?" You questioned him. He replied, "Agent York tells me that I have feelings for you."

You blushed a dark crimson. "I guess I have... Feelings... for you too," you responded shyly. Delta then gave you a question that you didn't expect him to ask you, "Will you still love me even if I am just an A.I.?" Your answer was simple.

"Of course. If I could touch you, I'd hug you and never let you go."

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is soooooo flipping short. And that it took soooooo freaking long. I have been working on my RvB OC book.

Again, my sincerest apologies to all you Delta-lovers that think this was too short. I was rushing. My mind was blank. So I was like 'You know what? Screw it! I'll just make it short and get it over with!'.

Anyway, leave requests in the comments.

Thanks & bye!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------