Blue Team Senarios

When They Accidentally See You Naked

Church:
Today was, no doubt, the hottest day you have ever experienced in Blood Gulch. You swore that your suit was melting from the extreme heat. After a tiring walk around the canyon, you couldn't take it anymore. You flipped the bird at the sky. "Fuck you for making it this hot!" You screamed and walked into the base. Luckily, your room wasn't far from the entrance.

Wanting to relieve yourself from the heat, you stripped down to take a cool shower. You were the only one in the entire canyon who didn't really mind cold showers. The shower was relaxing and cooled you down. You reached for your towel, but remembered you had left it in your room.

You opened your bathroom door, water dripping on the floor since you were still wet. You walk over to your bed, and almost grabbed the towel. The door to your room slammed open, and Church was there. "(Y/n), I need you to-" he stopped dead in his tracks.

You blushed and grabbed the towel, covering yourself. "Jesus Christ! Learn how to fucking knock!" You growled at him as you marched over and slammed the door close in his face. Your breaths were shaky and deep.

After you had gotten dried and dressed, a knock came from your door. "Who is it?" You asked as you walked over to the door. The familiar voice rang through your ears, "It's Church. Can I come in, now?" The pink hue returned to your face. "Yeah, sure," you replied.

The door opened and Church stood there, a metal container in his hands. He held it out to you. "As an apology for barging in on you when you were, y'know..." he mumbled. Church really wasn't one for apologies, so this surprised you. You opened the container, and inside were a variety of sweets.

"Thanks, Church. And, I guess I should apologize for yelling at you," you murmured. He patted your head, "There's no need to apologize." You smiled. He really could be a sweetheart at times.

After Church left, he joined Tucker outside. "So, how'd it go?" Tucker asked the blue leader. Church replied, "It went fine. I apologized, so we're good now." Tucker groaned, "That's not what I meant." "I know what you meant, and I'm not telling you anything. I'm keeping the image to myself." Tucker grumbled in disappointment.

Tucker:
It was early in the morning when you woke up. You couldn't go back to sleep, so you decided to get ready. Stretching after you got up, you grabbed your skin suit and undergarments. You stripped down and were about to put on your things, but your door opened.

"Hey, (y/n). I'm bored, so I decided I'd-" Tucker paused. He nodded, "Nice ass." Your face flushed red. "Tucker, get the fuck out of my room." "Aww, babe-" "Don't "babe" me!" You grabbed the blanket from your bed and covered yourself.

Then, you proceeded to close your door, but he kept it open. "You know, beauty like that shouldn't be hidden," Tucker teased you. Red ran from your face to your ears and neck. "Shut up, dumbass," you growled as you push him back and closed your door.

You put your hand on your chest. Why was your heart beating so fast? This was the norm for him. Why is this happening to you?

Caboose:
You had lost a bet with Tucker. The worst person to lose a bet too. What shameful thing did he do to you? He made you walk around naked. He was such a perv. That's why you didn't like him at all.

You decided to stick to the rock walls. Your team and the reds didn't usually go there, so you thought it'd be safe. Wrong.

"MS. (Y/N)!" The familiar voice of your blue friend shouted. You panicked. What would happen if he saw you? Sure, he was as dense as a rock, but you didn't want to risk scarring him for life. You looked for something to hide behind. Too late.

"Ms. (Y/n)?" Caboose voice asked from a few feet away from you. You looked up and he was standing there staring at you. Your face flushed. "Caboose, close your eyes," you ordered him. "No." "Why not?" "Because you are beautiful, so you should be looked at."

You smiled, "Thanks, Caboose. But still, I should cover myself." "So, you just wanted me to see?" Caboose asked in his innocent tone. You stuttered something, trying to change the subject. "That means you love me, right?" Caboose questioned in excitement. You hesitated, but then nodded. "Of course I love you."

Wash:
It had been a complete accident. You decided to have a drink or two, but then two turned into five. You were absolutely wasted. During your drinking accident, the alcohol took over. And then, off came the clothes. Now, in a normal day-to-day process, you would never do anything that required removing your clothes. But, when you're drunk, you don't give a shit.

You ended up in front of Wash's room, a stumbling, hiccuping, naked mess. "~Waaaaaassssshhhhh. Do you got any," you hiccuped, "hehe, oops. Got any booze?" The door opened and Wash stood there rubbing his temples. "(Y/n), what are you even-" he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw you.

His face turned so red, it was hard to tell the difference between his face and a cherry. "Hiiiiiiiii! I'm w... *hiccup* drunk. But, don't tell Wash. He'll get all blehhhhhh... *hiccup*," you broke into a fit of giggles after that. Wash sighed, "What am I going to do with you?"

He peeked a look at you and blushed. "Maybe getting you clothes is our first priority."

------------------------------------------------------

Thank goodness I got this done. I'm so tired.

So, as usual, leave your requests in the comments!

Bye!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------