(Felix and Locus x Child!Reader)

Today was one of the rare days off for two certain mercenaries. Locus decided to read a book, and Felix was just doing... whatever. A loud knock came from the metal door. "I'll get it!" Felix yelled. It wasn't like Locus was going to get it, anyway.

Locus took a sip of his still warm coffee. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?!" Felix screamed from door. His screeching nearly made Locus drop his cup, making the dark-skinned man aggravated. He got up and walked into the living room. "What are you yelling about," he grumbled.

Felix turned around with the most pissed look on his face and a small, (f/c) bundle in his hands. "This little shit," he growled. He held the child up so his partner could get a good view. Locus stood there, shocked. "Someone left a child at our doorstep?" Locus asked, thinking he was imaging the baby.

He blinked a few times, and, sure enough, the (h/c) infant was still there. Felix held the child at arms length away from him, as if it were a disease. Locus growled, "At least hold it correctly. It will get uncomfortable like that and start-" The baby started to hiccup and whimper. It instantly evolved into a loud wailing. "-crying," Locus sighed as he covered his ears.

"How do I get it to shut up?" Felix barked over the infant's cries. Locus shrugged. He then responded, "Hold it correctly, first. I'll get it some milk. It might be hungry." Felix adjusted the bundle in his arms while Locus rummaged through the fridge for the desired liquid. Felix questioned, "How do you know this stuff?" "It's common knowledge. That explains why you, obviously, don't know," Locus deadpanned.

Felix grumbled a few snarky comebacks under his breath. Locus brought over a makeshift bottle filled with milk. The baby halted it's crying and happily started chugging the drink. Felix sighed in relief, "Thank. God." Locus crossed his arms. "Does the child have a name?" He asked. Felix shrugged. "I don't think so. What gender is it?" Locus and Felix looked at each other.

"Not it," Felix blurted. Locus sighed, "How about (y/n) for now?" Felix nodded in agreement. The baby stopped drinking and giggled, as if saying they liked it too. Both male's internally fawned over how adorable the noise was. "Okay, maybe it's a cute, little shit," Felix rephrased his previous statement. Locus agreed.

Maybe this parent thing wouldn't be so bad.

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, you guys keep telling yourselves that.😑

I decided to make the reader gender neutral for reasons.

Anyway, I decided to do another scenario! Yay! It will be blue team this time.

Still, leave your wonderful requests in the comments!

Love you guys!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------