(Doc/O'Malley x Reader)

Doc was a really sweet guy at times. He always tried to help you figure something out that you didn't understand. Doc also seemed really cute, but not the same kind of cute as Caboose. To say the least, you were very fond of the purple-suited medic.

Then, there was Doc's other persona, O'Malley. He was basically the complete opposite of Doc. O'Malley was rude, obnoxiously loud, and very genocidal. You didn't exactly hate O'Malley, you just preferred Doc over him. And, who would blame you?

But something these two had in common was their interest in you. Even so, their ideas of romance with you were total opposites. Doc wanted to treat you like the beautiful woman you were, being a gentleman all the while. O'Malley wanted more of a sensual relationship with you. His ideas of what he wanted to do to you were a bit more... graphic.

Doc approached you one day, saying that he had to tell you something really important. "What's up, Doc?" You giggled because of your reference. He laughed at it a little too, but continued. He stuttered, "I-uh... I've been... um... You are... to me..." You were lost since he wasn't speaking clearly.

Suddenly, his voice got deep and more confident. "We both like you. That's what Sir Stutters is trying to say," O'Malley explained. You were surprised. They both liked you? Doc's voice came back and mumbled, "Yeah, we do."

What emotion was the most apparent? Happiness? Confusion? Surprise? Whatever it was, it was there until Doc wrapped his arms around your waist. "Doc?" You asked, shocked by his actions. "Guess again, Princess," O'Malley's voice snickered. You huffed. "I want to hate you, but I can't help but love you instead."

Doc came back, "I love you, too." Then, O'Malley, "I don't do cheesy love lines like that. I prefer actions." The smirk was obvious in his flirty tone. You were pretty sure you'd be in for a long night.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I'm not dead! Yay!

I don't know why I always take so long, but I do. So... yeah...

Anyway, leave you requests in the comments. I'm done with school on May 16th, so then I have the whole summer to write one-shots for you guys!😊👍

I am your writing slave for the summer, I guess.

Thanks for reading!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------