(Theta x A.I. Reader)

"So, what is this again?" You asked Theta. He responded with his child-like voice, "A poem. North taught me, in case of a need for releasing my emotions. But, I mostly write about wanting to get a dog..." You laugh at your fellow A.I.

You weren't assigned to a freelancer like Theta was. You had no equivalent to North. The reason? Corruption. You were a corrupted A.I. Even so, Theta always came to see you with North. It was kind of like a play-date. You loved nothing more than the time you spent with Theta. But, you had a feeling the corruption would catch up with you soon.

"So, can you tell me one of yours?" You asked. Theta looked down and kicked at the imaginary ground, looking a little embarrassed. "I mean... I can," he answered. You waited in silence. He began, "Um... There's something I need. Something I've never known. Even so, it makes my heartbeat speed. It's something I should have shown. It makes me happy saying this. And it can bring us both bliss. But the thing I want to say... is that I love you in more than one way..."

You were surprised by his sudden confession. Theta kept looking of to the side, glancing at you every few seconds. Finally, you found the words. "I have to fight. That is what I need to do. I'll show this corruption my might. I will survive, because I love you, too." You could tell that Theta was as shocked as you had been, but it was soon exchanged with happiness.

Theta hugged you very tightly, and you laughed a little. "I really, really love you, (y/n)," the male A.I. spoke to you in a loving manner. You replied, "I love you, too, Theta."

------------------------------------------------------

Short update to keep you guys alive.

School! Ugh! It takes up so much time!

Anyway, requests can continue. Don't be afraid to ask. I'm not very intimidating. :)

Love you guys!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------