(North x Pregnant!Reader)

How exactly were you going to break this too him? North was a gentle person, but when it came to you, even a little scratch was a big deal. When you burnt your hands by accidentally touch a hot plate, he freaked out. He hugged you for an hour, telling you that he wouldn't let it happen again.

But the subject at hand was a bit more... delicate. If you told him that you were pregnant, he might die of a heart attack. You didn't want to do that to your precious boyfriend. There was a slight bump on your stomach already. Luckily, it was barely noticeable.

He was off on a mission with the team, and he was due back any minute. You mentally prepared yourself of what you were going to say. A few minutes later, the door slammed open. Standing in the doorway was the purple and green freelancer you'd been waiting to talk to.

"Hey, North," you greeted the male. He walked over to you and gave you a hug. "Hey, sweetheart," he hummed into your shoulder. You took a deep breath and began to speak, "North, I need to tell you something." He looked straight in your eyes with those eyes.

His eyes reflected pure devotion and love that he only showed you. This made you falter. "Umm... I just wanted... to say... that," the confidence fled from your voice instantly. You sighed, "That I love you." He smiled, "I love you too, (s/n). But I can tell that you wanted to tell me something else."

How did you get such an observant boyfriend? Well, he is a sniper... "You can tell me anything, babydoll," he reassured you as he smoothed your hair, which you hadn't noticed was kind of messy. You spoke softly, "Just don't... freak out." He nodded. "I'm... pregnant," you stated.

The room was completely silent. Was he upset? Did he just not know how to respond to that? You didn't know. How would you? Your eyes had suddenly found an interest in the floor. "Who's the father?" He asked. You pointed your finger at him. "I don't understand. We've never-" "Yes, we have." "What?"

You explained, "Remember when you went to that party York had a while back?" "A little bit. It's kind of fuzzy," he replied. "Well, when you got back, you kind of just... did it. Please don't be mad at me for not telling you this sooner."

He laughed a little and pat your head. "How could I possibly be mad at you?" He asked, even though it was more of a statement. You smiled. "Thank you, North," you thanked the platinum blonde haired male. He responded, "You don't have to thank me. I should thank you for... well, everything, basically."

"North." "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you, too."

------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for how long this took. I was pretty much sick all last week.

Well, I'm still sick.😞

Whatever, you guys don't need to know about my life.

So, leave your requests in the comments, and I'll talk to you guys later!

Bye!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------