(Grif x Rookie!Red!Reader)

"Grif is going to kill you," Simmons grumbled at you as you were snacking on a pack of muffins from Grif's food stash. You replied, mouth still filled with food, "He can grow a pair and get over it." The maroon soldier grumbled and walked away. You continued eating for a few minutes, before you were rudely interrupted.

"The fuck (y/n)?!?! Grif's familiar voice yelled at you. You giggled as his angry footsteps got closer. "Come on, Grif. I need my sweets. I'd die without them," you feigned an innocent tone. He rolled his eyes, "Doesn't give you the right to eating my fuckin food." You laughed again. "You'll forgive me because you love me." He mumbled something under his breath, but when you asked about it, he just brushed it off.

He grabbed the muffins from you, causing you to pout. "Stop that," he huffed. You crossed your arms and pouted as cutely as possible, giving him the kicked-puppy look. He grumbled and handed the muffins back to you. You're eyes lit up. "Thank you!" You squealed.

He sat down next to you. "Now, you owe me," Grif explained. You whined, "Why is there always a catch?" "Don't worry. It's not that bad." "Grif, I'm wary of everything you do." "I'm not a fuckin' villain, (y/n)," the orange clad soldier rolled his eyes. You shifted your sitting position, then responded, "Okay. What do you want?"

"I want a kiss." "... hell no." He growled, "Why not?" "Because, you're my friend. It would be... weird..." you answered quietly. He sigh and leaned forward. Before you could say anything, his lips were pressed against yours. For extra precautions, he held your hands firmly to the ground.

You could feel your heart beat hard and quick, every pore opening up, pupils dilating, hairs standing on end, and fluids churning and warming up your body. It was like some kind of electrical spark lit up inside of you. You didn't know how to respond, but you were definitely enjoying every blood rushing second.

He pulled away after what could have been ages, a lifetime, possibly. Grif began talking, "Sorry, I got a little-" "Grif. I love you." You slapped your hand over your mouth. He stared at you, chuckling after a minute. "Same," he replied. Your breath hitched. "Oh, boy..."

------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY GUYS!!! >~<

School has to be super hectic, as per usual.

I don't think my apologies should be forgiven. Honestly, I'm guessing I'm also just lazy. Oops.

Requests are still open!

That's all I've got for now.

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------