(Wash x Blind!Reader)

This absolutely sucked. During a little argument between the blues and reds, Caboose 'accidentally' set off a grenade. Because of the blast, your eyesight was pretty much shot for at least a month. Wash decided to take care of you, mostly because he didn't trust Tucker or Caboose to do the job.

"Wash, I hate this. It's so boring not being able to do anything!" You complained to your leader. He sighed, "You've got a couple weeks left until your eyesight comes back. So, until then, suck it up." You huffed. It was annoying that you had to depend on him all the time. Still, deep down, you enjoyed the constant attention he was giving you.

The dreaded feeling finally approached. "Wash," you called to the male. He grumbled, "Let me guess: you have to go to the bathroom?" You nodded, not knowing if he could see you or not. Apparently, he could. He sighed once more before picking you up.

"You know, I've always wanted a blonde horse since I was little," you teased the ex-freelancer. "Shut the fuck up, (y/n)," he growled back. You giggled, imagining the pissed look on his face. A longing feeling crept up in your stomach. You wanted to see his face so badly. The need to see the multiple scars littering his face, his deep blue eyes, his visibly soft, plush lips-

"(Y/n)," Wash cut your thoughts off. "Here you go." He set you down and you could feel the toilet behind you. "Wash?" You spoke to the male. "Yeah?" He voice sounded like he was a small distance from you. "Thank you for this. I really appreciate it," you thank him. He's silent for a minute, then he replies, "It's nothing. I'm just making sure you don't injure yourself more."

You smile. "Wash, can you come here for a second?" Footsteps thud closer to you. You reach your hand up, trying to reach his head. Your fingers meet soft hair. "You're such a good boy, Wash," you tease him once again. A bigger, more callused hand grabbed your wrist, moving your hand away from his hair.

You then felt a warmth on your lips for a few seconds till it disappeared. "Wash... did you just kiss me?" You asked. He chuckled, "What do you think?" You smiled and demanded, "Do it again." He complies to your request, and the many more afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------

I got this out a lot faster than last time. Thank goodness.

Thanks to PhoebeClark4 for giving me a prompt to make this oneshot off of. I really appreciated it.😊

Requests! I love em'! So leave me some!

Love all of you guys!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------