(Tex x Male!Freelancer!Reader)

Jealous was the word you'd use for how Tex was acting lately. Sure, you and Carolina were 'friends', barely. You didn't understand why Tex was acting the way she was. She should know better than anyone that you were absolutely not interested in Carolina. You knew how York felt about her, and you supported him all the way. But, Tex just wasn't getting the picture.

"She's so hotheaded-" "You or Carolina?" You cut her off. "Who do you think?" She growled at you. You answered with a strait face, "Both, in my opinion." She huffed. You fidgeted with your pistol, trying to occupy your time with something other than arguing with the black clad freelancer.

Suddenly, she snatched the hand gun from you and got her face very close to yours. "Do you love her?" She asked with venom practically tripping from her tone. You shook your head, trying not to make her angry. She gave you a questioning look before returning to her naturally pissed expression. She stated, "Good." "Why?" You inquired. She got so close, you two were practically touching noses.

"Because, Carolina will never love you like I do," she stated, her lips curving into a sly smirk. You blushed and gulped. She added, "If you want proof, be at my room in an hour. Don't make me wait." You were frozen where you were as she began walking away. She stopped and slyly remarked, "Oh, and before I forget, don't expect me to go easy on you."

------------------------------------------------------

Spicy.
... I don't know. I just said it. -_-

Sorry if it's short. I didn't want to be up all night writing this. Again.

You guys know the drill of requests. At least, I hope you do.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see y'all next time!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------