(Locus x Red!Reader)

You had blacked out during the battle against the Federal Army and Locus. One of those bastards had shot you in the side and the blood loss made you pass out. You woke up to a perky, female voice, "Oh, she's waking up!" Your (e/c) eyes opened to see a female in white and lavender armor. You grumbled, "Who are you? And... Where am I?"

"I'm Dr. Grey, nice to meet you! I can happily say that I didn't harm any of your organs while pulling that bullet out," she spoke with a sickly sweet voice. You backed away from, in your mind, the psychopathic doctor. "Doctor, I'd like to speak with her," a deep, familiar voice spoke to Dr. Grey. "Oh, of course, Locus," she sang and began skipping away.

The black and green mercenary appeared before you and looked down at you like some sort of predator. You growled, "Locus... I should've known. Tell me where my friends are. Now." "You'll rejoin them momentarily, but I wished to speak with you alone, first," he responded. You stayed silent, waiting for whatever bullshit was going to come out of his mouth.

"While the rest of your group is annoying and bothersome, you and the former freelancer intrigue me," he stated. You inquired, "How so?" "I feel I can relate with Agent Washington, and you... You are special," he answered. You hissed, "First of all, don't ever compare yourself to Wash. You two are completely different from one another. Second, in what way am I special?"

"You make me feel like I can tell you anything. Someone I can trust," he explained. You cursed yourself for blushing a little at his statement. "Well, let me just tell you now, I'm a little, untrustworthy piece of shit. Like it or not, anything you tell me is not gonna stay between just us two," you deadpanned. He responded somewhat cockily, "So you're willing to share with everyone that, in your sleep, you were mumbling about how great an ass Washington has got?"

Now your whole face was glowing redder than Sarge's armor. "I-I DID?!" You screeched. Locus simply nodded while you let out a little squeak. "Fine, I'll keep quiet," you mumbled, still really embarrassed about your unconscious actions. Locus nodded, "Good."

Locus then had soldiers put you in handcuffs and told them to take you to where your friends were being held. "Try to refrain from putting her in any pain," he explicitly ordered. As you were being removed, Locus slipped something in your hand.

You opened your palm to see a scrap of paper that read, "I hope you trust me, (y/n)." Your eyes slipped back up to the mercenary's retreating form. "I do," you whispered mainly to yourself.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if my Locus isn't perfect. I tried my best. So, Ohio, don't be mad at me if this isn't EXACTLY what you wanted. I'm the author, I do what I please.

On that note, I hope you guys liked this one-shot.

Ya know, Halloween is coming up soon...👻
So I planned on making two one-shots and posting them both on the same day. The characters are both gonna be yanderes.

If you, somehow, don't know what 'Yandere' means, it's basically someone who is a psychopath and so in love with someone to the point they'll kill anyone who gets near the person they love.

I have three character options, and you have to pick 2. Here's the, very small, list:
Colorado (Male or Female)
Hawaii (Male or Female)
& Ohio (Male or Female)

Sorry if you don't like these options. They're the easiest for me to do.😑

Thanks for reading and leave your requests and choices in the comments. I might think about doing more Yandere one-shots if you guys like them.

Bye!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------