(North x Pregnant!Reader) Part 2

You were lying down in bed with North, messing with his blonde tresses. He looked so entranced by you just playing with his hair. You laughed a little at how adorable he looked. Your laughing, in turn, halted your hand from its action. He groaned a little, "Don't stop. It feels good."

You continued ruffling his locks of hair. All of a sudden, a sharp pain emitted from your stomach. You winced slightly. North apparently noticed. "You okay, (y/n)?" He asked with concern laced in his voice. You replied, "Yeah. (She/he) is probably just having a nightmare. It occasionally happens. Nothing to worry abo-" The pain shot through you again.

The pain got worse and was constant. North was handling this as calmly as he could, "You are not okay. We've got to get you to the med bay." You didn't understand. You weren't due for another week! North got up and picked you up with ease.

The pain was unbearable now. Tears were pricking at your eyes as you tried to muffle the sounds of you being in pain. North got you to the med bay relatively quickly. The doctors were getting ready for the delivery. You grabbed North's hand for relief. He hugged you, mumbling, "It's going to be okay. I'm here with you, sweetheart. You've just gotta be strong, okay?"

The doctors gathered around you, and began to help deliver the baby. You were scared out of your ever loving mind, and it was obvious by your expression. North gave your hand a little squeeze. "Just focus on me, okay. Breathe," he spoke gently to you. You took deep breaths, the pain getting worse every second.

"Okay, (y/n), we need you to push," one of the doctors spoke. You looked at the doctor, then to North. "It's okay. You've just gottta push. It'll be fine," he assured you. You pushed, the aching slowly making it's way down to your lower regions. You felt like screaming because it hurt so bad.

After a grueling hour, you finally got the baby out. Relief washed over you. The doctors handed the little bundle to you. You looked down at the baby. (She/he) was crying, but it sounded like the most wonderful sound in the world to you. The doctors let North see the baby before they had to take it to the nursery.

North hugged you, "You did amazing, babydoll." "I wouldn't have made it without you," you murmured as you hugged him back. "(She/he) had your eyes. And (her/his) hands were so tiny and soft," you gushed to your boyfriend. He smiled as you rambled on.

He may have had a new addition to his family that he would love and cherish forever, but you would always be his top priority.

------------------------------------------------------

Aww! Baby! Yay!

I love kids! I just don't like the sounds of babies crying. It makes my eardrums bleed.

Anyway, hope you guys liked this!

Leave your requests in the comments.

Bye!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------