(Felix x Child!Reader x Locus) Part 2

"Locus! Little shit's crying again!" Felix shouted from the living room. Locus entered the room and gave the brunette a stern glare. "It's (y/n), not little shit," the dark skinned mercenary corrected Felix. Said male rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Whatever..."

Locus picked up the small child and the crying slowly died down and evolved into fits of giggles. "Why is it that you cry whenever I watch you, but as soon as Locus comes back you're perfectly happy," Felix grumbled, expecting the infant to reply.

Locus shook his head at his partner. "Maybe because I actually take care of them?" Locus suggested. Felix crossed his arms and his face contorted into a pout. The other male sighed, "Stop that. You're acting like more of a child than (y/n) is." Almost as if on cue, said child giggled. Felix growled, "What are you laughing at, you little shit?"

Locus sighed and handed Felix the child. "I have a couple things I need to do, so I'm trusting you with (y/n). If I find the child dead, you'll be next," the male warned Felix. The paler brunette clicked his tongue, "Yeah, whatever." Locus patted the child's head before leaving.

You watched him leave, the smile from your face beginning to fade. Felix sat you down on the ground and walked into the kitchen. You sat there, alone, in the middle of the living room. Both of your father figures disappearing from your sight. Tears pooled up in your eyes, and hiccups emitted from your small form.

Felix leaned against the counter in the kitchen, pulling out his phone. He scrolled through a couple sites, completely oblivious to the quiet sobs coming from the living room. The crying grew louder, but he still didn't notice. He wasn't aware of anything until a voice screeched, "Daddy!" His eyes flashed to the living room, and then they went wide.

He rushed out of the kitchen and into the living room, scooping up the small child. "Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here," he whispered to the (h/c) infant. He continued in his efforts to calm you down. After a stressful fifteen minutes, your crying died down. He sighed in relief, "I'll never leave you, ever again. I'm really, really sorry, (y/n)."

A couple hours later, Locus returned. "Felix, how is-" Locus cut himself off when he saw both of you asleep. He couldn't help but feel a wave of relief and crack a slight smile. "(Y/n) may seem to prefer me, but I know they love you just as much," Locus mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------

Aww, cute. I love kids. Except when they cry. That sucks. -_-

Anyhow, comments are where all your lovely requests go.

And I think that's enough from me. Peace out!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------