(Tucker x Reader)

Why were you doing this? This was a dumb idea. You had wanted to join the military since you were little, and stuck to it since. This was your chance at your dream. But, you thought you'd be looked down on for being a girl. So, what did you do? Hide it, obviously.

Command sent you to a place called Blood Gulch. They said to not to be afraid because of the name. You were informed that the area was barely ever a battle zone. Whenever it was, the only destruction would be to a Spanish speaking-robot. You already had a feeling that this was going to be a weird deployment.

Once you got there, you were greeted by your new leader and another blue soldier. "Hi, I'm-" "My name's Caboose! Hello!" The blue soldier yelled as he cut the blue leader off. The light blue clad male continued, "I'm the blue leader of Blood Gulch, Church. Just for future reference, if you somehow get injured, you're on your own since we have a crappy medic."

"Noted," you replied, imitating a male voice. Church continued, "We also have to warn you about the pervert on base. But, since you're a dude, you should be good." "Talking about me, asshole?" A male voice spoke up from behind them. The two soldiers turned around, and you saw another soldier with aqua armor.

"Took you long enough, Tucker," Church growled at the male. Tucker responded, "Hey, if it's not a girl, I'm not gonna be in much of a hurry." "Expected from you, as usual," Church sighed. "So, rookie, what's your name?" You answered, "(male name)."

"Great. We already set up a room for you. Tucker will take you there," Church explained. Tucker grumbled before showing you to your room. "There you go. There's no sugarcoating that this place is shitty, but it's livable," Tucker complained. You shrugged, "Good enough, I guess."

After Tucker left, you started taking off your armor. You were left in just a skin suit and you stretched. "That feels so much better," you sigh in relief. Then, you started stripping your skin suit off to put on actual clothes. As soon as the black suit is off your body, the door slams open.

"Hey, Church wanted me to-" Tucker started talking before he saw you. He just stood there for a second, staring at you. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" He yelled. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a t-shirt and shorts. He screeched, "You're a girl?! The fuck?! Why didn't you say anything?!"

You put on your clothes, then replied, "Because, I want to be treated as a soldier, not as a sex toy." "Sorry, babe. I treat every girl like that. And second of all, the best soldiers that have come here have been girls. They've whooped our asses more times than I can count. Bow-chicka-bow-wow," he mumbled the last part. You were amazed, "Really?" He answered, "Hell, yeah."

"But that doesn't mean you aren't immune to my attractiveness," he smirked. You scoffed, "Yeah, sure. To me, a cactus sounds more appealing than you." He continued, "Admit it, you're falling for me already." You shoved him out the door. "Keep on dreaming," you feigned a smile. The door slammed down between you two. "I will," Tucker murmured to himself.

------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm coming home from vacation!

If any of you live in New Orleans, you might have seen me! Possibly...

Anyway, request --> comments

Thanks for reading!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------