Chapter 12: Unwanted Call

Aphmau's POV

I walked in to find Aaron talking to the girls. In his arms was... Was that a baby?!

He stopped to look at me, moving his hand closer to the small child.

"Aaron, why do you have a baby?" I asked, trying not to explode with questions.

"It's a long story." He said rubbing the back of his head.

The writer is lazy so.. After Aaron relives the story for the third time....

"And she wanted you to take her?" I asked, still in shock about the whole thing.

"Yeah." He glanced at the clock, before standing up with Lilith.

He's so gentle with her.

"Well, since I very suddenly became a father. I should be going home, I think me and Lilith both need a nap."

He started to walk out the door, the baby breathing slowly on his chest.

"Hold on." I stopped him, knowing the hardships of the first night.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked, taking his eyes suddenly off the baby.

"I'm not going to leave you alone on this. I'll help you take care of her." I finished, glancing at the duos shocked faces.

Suddenly, I was engulfed in a hug.

"Thank you, both you and I know how the first night is."

That night...

Aaron's POV

I owe her one.

The first night with a new baby is always the hardest. Because the baby isn't used to us or the room, she will wake up multiple times.

Aph had stayed with the baby for awhile, just so it would be used to her being around.

Finally, Lilith fell asleep again and we took that as our chance.

Aph slowly put her down in the crib(don't ask why I have one) and turned out the light.

We climbed into bed, trying to be as silent as possible.

Creak!!!!

My head spun toward the crib, she was still asleep.

I let out a low sigh, before joining Aph, instantly wrapping my arms around her.

She snuggled into me, and I was about to drift off...

Brriinngg!!!!

The noise woke her up, and Lilith started to bawl, scared of the phone.

I lept out of bed, sprinting over to the terrified little child.

Aphmau answered the phone, talking for five minutes before hanging up.

Irene, why do you hate me?

She came back into the room with a worried expression on her face.

"Guess who wants to see you."

No...

Please... Don't let it be him.

"Aph?, is it him?"

She nodded and gave me the phone.

I hit the last call button...
(606)453-773-5342

The prison number.

A/N Before you say it, I know this is short, but I'm working on a project that I think all of you will enjoy.

Buh-Bye