Chapter 24:Confessions(Planning Part 2)

Aaron's POV

After teasing the two for about an hour. The conversation turned to the girls. Even without my help.

"So Travis, how are things with Kate?" Dante asked, glancing at me as if to say;"You're Next."

"Uhh... Well...." He trailed off, looking at the floor.

"We... We're just seeing each other now but... I want to make it official..."

"You actually got through to her!?" I exclaimed, knowing how stubborn Katelyn could be.

"Y-yeah, Aph was right, I did just need to be myself."

He chuckled, his head suddenly turning to me.

"Speaking of, I heard that she's expecting Aaron. Is that true?" Garroth asked,
sending a playful punch to Laurence.

"Yeah, tell us."

"Yes, she is expecting, a-and I'm the father...."

The room erupted with noise, mostly claps, Travis whistled.

"Congrats, Dad..." He smirked

"Hey, I'm already a dad." I laughed back, thinking of my little princess.

"But now that we're on the topic...."

"I'm gonna ask her to marry me. But I don't know how to do it..."

"Finally!" "I thought you two were never gonna tie the knot. Dante blurted out, making everyone jump.

"Heh, Yeah."

Garroth and Laurance just stared, dumbfounded.

"Aren't you going a bit fast?" Laurance asked, looking at the taller blonde.

"We've been dating for almost two years. And friends longer than that." I replied, thinking of some times when we hung out.

Aph!

She turned around but I was already under the water.

She couldn't see me in the muddy water of the lake. I swam up underneath her and...

Splash!

I tried to drag her down underneath the green water. Making her gasp.

"Aaron!"

"Earth to Aaron!" Garroth was waving his hand over my face. Breaking my thoughts.

As I was saying, try doing something she likes. Like go on a picnic or a fancy dinner."

"Hmmm."

I have the perfect idea.

"Yeah, Thanks Garroth!"

I sprinted up the stairs, ready to plan the whole thing out.

It's gonna be perfect.