Bonus Chapter 3 (Sorry)

A/N I would like to clear up the fact that I am only doing these quick little oneshots because I am getting bombarded with work and academic matches.  And then there's the homecoming ball/mini prom.

So when I actually have time to hear my thoughts. I'll start working on the storyline. Sorry.

Now! On with story.
--------------------

This takes place a month after he asked her out. Right before they found Lilith

Aaron's POV.

I was walking back to ou-my house with my insides almost exploding.

We, as in me and Aph, had decided to go on vacation, together, just us.

But, their was on catch, we had to take a couples room. Which is a room with one bedroom, one bathroom.

Usually, I slept in the guest bed, now we would have to sleep together. I could say I was excited, I could say I was nervous. Both would be true.

I opened the door to find two suitcases a purple and a red one. Did I mention we were going to the beach?

"Aphmau!" I called out happily, still jittery with excitement.

"In here!" She called back from the bedroom. I heard the same excitement laced in her voice.

Waltzing into my bedroom I saw her laying on the bed. Talking on the phone.

I took this moment to "examine" my girlfriends figure. My eyes ran down her hands to her arms, to her curves, to....

Aaron Shadow Falconclaw, What in the name of Irene are you doing!?

Checking out my girlfriend. I have every right to do that!

With a click, she hung up. And beamed up at me. 

"Alright are you ready to go?" She asked brightly, jumping up off the bed.

"When you are babe." The words slipped out of my mouth before I thought. And I blushed slightly.

"O-okay, then let's go!" she grabbed my hand roughly, and pulled me out the door. I barely had time to grab our bags.

On the bus...

It was a long drive to where we were staying. It was very late and Aph was just out of it.

Smiling as I knew this would happen. I took out a blanket from my bag and laid it over the both of us.

"Thought we might get cold, there's enough room for both of us." I said as she snuggled close to both me and the blanket.

"Aaron, if I say anything weird, it's because I'm tired, okay?" She said with a sigh, randomly hugging my arm.

"Ooookay?" I already knew this but I let it slide. Getting tired myself.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and I felt her hands shiver under the blanket.

I folded my hands into hers, caressing her palms to warm them. They were really cold.

"Heh, you know I'm really glad I met you." She murmured, her voice getting softer with each syllable.

"I feel the same, Aph." I replied, squeezing her hand ever so slightly.

"Am I, a good girlfriend?" She asked, cuddling into the crook of my neck.

What?!

But before I could think words came flying out of my mouth:

"You're an amazing person Aph, There is no one else I'd rather be with."

I felt her smile into my chest, and she looked up at me with tired puppy eyes.

"Awww, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"Well you bring out the sweet in me." I replied, placing my head on hers. And falling asleep.

The rest of the vacation?, well, maybe when you're older.

Now go to bed!, it's past your bedtime Adrian.