Chapter 34: Cursed but Blessed (The Estate Part 2)

I didn't tell Aphmau about the letter, she didn't need any more stress. It didn't matter anyway, I didn't care what a legend said, it was just that, an urban legend.

Instead, life went on, I was on paid leave to look after Adrian. The letter still stuffed in my pocket. 

Aph was sleeping, she needed it. With the amount of stress, the whole thing with Adrian.

I however, could not keep him fed, unfortunately that was her job. And I couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

But, at the moment, he was sleeping soundly on my chest as I flicked through the droning channels.

I looked down at my newborn son, sprawled out on my stomach. I felt my heart bounce at the thought of him going to school, playing ball in the front yard, doing anything!

Of course Lilith would be with him all the way. As an older sister.

I smiled down at him, the letter still stamped in my mind.

I took it out so I could digest it one more time.

It does no good just looking at it.

I know.

So what are you gonna do about it.

Probably something stupid.

You've already done that.

Then something crazy.

But, I couldn't, I had a family to take care of, But then I saw two extra sheets of parchment stuck to the back, I didn't notice them before.

The first one said:

Irene,

I realize what I have done is unforgivable, but please release the curse you have put on my family. They do not deserve to suffer because of my mistakes. I will have them over as soon as I can.
Your Friend and Colleague

Shad. A. Falconcalw

What was that doing there?

It didn't seem like part of the letter, it looked more like a plead, a plead to Lady Irene herself.

I opened the second one, it read:

Shad,

I really didn't think you would care after all you have done. But, unfortunately, I cannot lift the curse off your family. I no longer have the authority, for I have passed down my powers to my daughter.

I'm sorry.
Your Friend,
Irene. A. S

That was it then, the full story, Shad did something terrible, Irene put a curse on him for it. And then passed down her powers to her descendants.

So, if I found Irene's descendant. Could they remove the curse?