Bonus Chapter 2 (This chapter is Important to the story. Read it.)

This takes place a month before Adrian was conceived.

MATURE CONTENT
It's actually not that bad, but this bonus chapter is actually important to the story. And if your under 10 I don't recommend reading it.

Aphmau's POV

I tossed and turned in the bed, I couldn't get to sleep. To many things were on my mind.

What if he says no?

What if he doesn't want children?

I tensed up into a ball, why was it even important, it's not like we're married.

We have Lillith. That's enough.

But, I want my own...... With him.

I heard the floor creak, I knew it was Aaron trying to be quiet. I pretended to be asleep, there was no need to worry him.

But then I heard a coo, and a whispered chuckle.

"Shhh... Let's not wake your mother...."

"Mama...." I heard Lilith whisper, well she was bad at whispering. It was loud.

"Come on then."

I felt little feet pat on the side of the bed, then a much larger weight lay down next to me.

"If she catches us, we're both in trouble." He said. Making me smile.

"Let's get you back to bed." I felt Aaron leave, but come back moments later. This time he let out a tired sigh.

He laid down next to me again, this time he brought me closer. I snuggled into his chest, and he chuckled.

"Aaron..." I mewled softly, and he jumped.

"Aph!, you're awake..." He whispered, petting the back of my head.

"Y-yeah.... C-can I ask you something?" I asked, moving away from him.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He grazed my hand. Looking concerned.

"How-....Would you...." I stammered and trailed off, embarrassed at what I was about to ask.

"Do you.... Want a baby...?"

He stopped, and looked away. I immediately regretted my decision.

"Do YOU want a baby....?" He asked, still not looking at me.

"I-I........" I stammered, but knowing what I wanted.

"Yes." I finally managed to say. Blushing like mad.

He turned around to me, a bashful grin etched on his face.

"Y-you, want a b-baby...with m-me?"

He grabbed both my hands, and smiled, he was still blushing crimson.

"Y-yes..."

"B-but.... I'm not ready....not yet....can we just...try?" I added, I wasn't ready, not then.

He gave me a loving smile, and he pulled me closer.

"Y-yeah!, Of course! Of course....." He pulled me in for a kiss, it was slow and careful, his breath was shaky.

I was just as nervous, but when he deepened the kiss I almost melted. He trailed kisses down my jawline making me shudder.

His lips touched mine again, and this time he was a bit braver, rougher, he moved his hands down to my waist.

My stomach tightened, he went back to my neck and started nipping. I had to hold in a moan.

I tugged on his jacket, and I felt him lift it off himself. His hands went up my tank top, gently touching my stomach.

I moaned, not being able to stifle it any more.

His hands ran over my bra and I felt my top being lifted off. He kissed my stomach, making my insides tighten.

Suddenly he stopped and looked down at my stomach, he gave me a concerned look.

"What are-"

"S-scars, f-from G-Gene..." I admitted, cringing at the thought.

"I thought you hated him." He gave me a curious look. His hand running over said scars.

"I-I d-do, but he forced...." I tried to explain, his hands leaving my stomach.

"Oh, Aph..." He started caressing my hands again. I must have looked upset. Even though it was in the past.

"H-he used a razor too." I finished, the mood totally ruined by those stupid scars.

I thought when I pounded him I'd be done with him.

"Aph.... Why didn't you tell me?, I wouldn't have-"

"No. It's fine. It's not your fault. Just, I thought tonight, I'd...." I trailed off.

"I'd finally get away from what happened in highschool."

"Aph, Gene was a horrible person, you did the right thing and showed him up, but you never told me he..."

"T-that's why I'm not ready. I-I'm not ready to relive that experience." I replied, I felt a tear run down my face.

"I know, we'll wait till you're ready."

"Thank you."