Chapter 28: The Transformation

Aphmau's POV

Something didn't feel right, I kept having this feeling that something was wrong. But Lilith was having her nap. And Aaron would be back any minute. Right?

...

I walked outside, the sky was a dark gray, and the breeze ran through the trees.

A chill went up my spine, I heard a pained yell, I didn't have to be a genius to know who it was.

I started to sprint in that direction, worry filling my brain like the grey clouds above.

I saw where Aaron tore through the overgrowth, leaving a thin trial.

I followed it, the forest getting darker and darker as I went deeper and deeper into its depths.

I came upon a dark clearing, it was eerily silent...

Slumped in the middle was a figure, groaning in pain.

"Aaron....?"

He turned to look at me, tears staining his face, and his eyes wide in fear.

"Aphmau!, No, Go back to the house!"

The bright full moon burst in from the canopy, it's light directly hitting him.

"Aaron?!"

I tried running up to him, but I stopped when I saw the scratch on his arm. It was a werewolf scratch, half healed.

"Oh,No...."

He yelled in pain, his arms and legs sprouting warm black fur. His hand shrunk then grew to ten times its size. Claws shot out of his hands and his shoes fell apart as his feet had grown to big.

And all I could do was watch.

His nose broke and fractured forming a snout, his teeth elongated and sharpened like pearly white knives.

His ears moved and folded, and A long tail draped to the floor.

Then suddenly it stopped, now all I could hear was heavy breathing, and a deep growl.

He suddenly turned to me, his eyes bright and yellow, the man that just hours stood before me, not to be seen.

The growl got louder, he laid his ears back and snarled, showing his sharp teeth.

I tried to back away slowly, tears rolling down my face, most victims didn't even survive the transformation. Even less remember their lives before they turned.

"A-Aaron....Please........"

He got closer, then right on top of me, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

This is it.

I thought of Lilith, who would have lost her parents twice. I thought of Aaron, the man that proposed to me, my love. I thought of the unborn child I carried. Our child. That we would never get to meet.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look into those yellow eyes...

A sound that sounded a lot like a purr hit my ears and I felt a warm furry hand caress my cheek.

I opened my eyes to look right into the deep steel colored eyes I fell in love with.

"A-Aaron...?"

He smiled, as much as a wolf can smile. And wagged his tail apologetically.

I burst into tears of joy, flinging myself at his chest, and he wrapped his two furry arms around me.

"Thank Irene, I thought I was about too..."

He cut me off by pawing my hand, and then he grinned a toothy grin.

He threw is head back and let out a low, resounding howl.

And I joined him.

A/N

Ivy: Shadow?, What are you doing with my computer?

Shadow: Oh, Nothing.

Ivy: *sees Wattpad open* Oh No, How many chapters did you write?

Shadow: The last two.

Ivy: *reads the chapters* Shadow, this is dark!

Shadow: Exactly

Ivy:*hits Shadow over the head*

Shadow: *runs*