Chapter 22: Lilith the Runner.

Aphmau's POV

Aaron had gone to work, having our summer break was cool and all but we still had jobs.

It had been about a month since I told him, and you could actually start to see the baby bump.

I walked downstairs, attempting once again to try and eat without up chucking.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lilith standing in her crib. Blankly staring into space.

I smiled slightly, she was so much like her father. She hardly ever cried anymore, she barely spoke, even though we knew she could. The only thing she hadn't gotten the hang of was walking.

She crawled fine, and could stand. But whenever she tried to walk she just fell.

Suddenly, I felt my stomach overturn.

Crap.

Taking my cue I zoomed to the bathroom, holding my mouth.

Lilith's POV

I saw Mommy foot crawl to a room, was Daddy in there?

I bounced a bit, and then I got an idea.

Climbing!

I put one foot between the prison bars and held on to the top. I flipped myself over my cage.

Yay!

I was now free. But I wanted to get up near the soft thing. So I put one foot out....

Nope.

I fell, a sensation went up my hands that I didn't like, but it went away pretty fast.

I stood up again.

Mommy and Daddy do it all the time. Why can't I?

I thrust both my arm and my foot out....

It worked, I did this with my other side.

I was foot crawling!

I did it faster and faster until a was quickly coming up on the soft thing.

I shoved my face into the softness and it curled around me wrapping me in warmth.

A wet pink thing came out of the soft thing and poked my face. It was sticky.

I foot crawled away from the soft thing, and it looked up and watched me.

I saw a big brown thing going up to a flat brown thing...

Climb it!

I started grabbing it but I couldn't climb it like I could most things.

I'll go find Mommy!

"Mama!" I yell, foot crawling to the room she went into.

"Yes, My Princess..."

She stopped and looked at me.

Did I do a No~No.

"Oh, Lilith! She swooped down and picked me up and hugged me.

I did a good!

A/N

Ivy are you okay...

Shadow.... Kill me for using bad grammar!

Okay! *pulls out gun*

*Runs*