Chapter 18: Date Night(Part 1)

Aphmau's POV

"Zane..."

"Don't you realize! I loved you."

"I still love you."

"But... You never did. Did you?"

"Zane!"

He grabbed the knife, trailing the tip against his neck then removing it.

"Would you care?"

"Of course I would, your still my best friend!"

"Heh, friends. It's funny isn't it? The more you use a word the less it means."

"I guess the same applies to me"

I was glued to the ground. And suddenly a cold high laugh filled the blackness.

"Why did I ever think anyone would love me?"

"Goodbye, Aphmau." He slid the knife across his throat, spewing blood everywhere.

No!

Thump!

Huh?

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Lilith cries woke us both up, slapping Aaron in the face on accident, we went over to our little monkey.

She had somehow climbed out of her crib, and had landed on the hard floor.

"Oh, Lilith, sweetie, are you okay?"

"Let's put you back in the crib princess." Aaron said, picking her up and setting her gently in the crib.

"There we go, nice an comfy."

It was about six in the morning. So we decided to just start getting ready.

Aaron had work that day but the café was having renovations so I was off.

"Hey, after I get home from work. Do you wanna maybe go somewhere? Just me and you."

I went pink for a split second."I'd love to, but what about Lilith?"

"I've already called KC,
she said that she would watch her."

"Perfect!"

That night...

"No,no, definitely not, to old school." I was searching for the perfect dress for our date but I couldn't find anything.

"Hum... Oh." I had found a long purple and white dress.

" I had found a long purple and white dress

"Perfect." I said putting it on.

Aaron's POV

"Perfect."

I waited downstairs for Aphmau, she was taking a while to get ready. But I wasn't annoyed, I was just wanting to be alone with her for a while.

"Hey, how do I look?" A voice asked from the top of the stairs.

She was gorgeous, my eyes had never seen such beauty.

"W-wow, T-that looks really good on you."

"Oh." She blushed bright pink and giggled.

"Thank you , you don't look bad
yourself."

I took her hand and showed her outside, where we were going to walk to the restaurant.

I held her hand all the way there and we arrived only a little bit late.

"Table for two please." I told the waiter. And her lead us to a candlelit table.

I pulled out Aph's chair for her and sat down, enjoying every minute of her being here.

"Aaron?" Her hand waved in front of my face. Knocking me out of my thoughts.

"You've been staring at me for a while now." Her face was pink and she was looking down at the floor.

"Only because you're so beautiful."

*Ahem

The waiter cleared his throat, making known his presence.

What would you all like to drink.

"Just water, thanks." I said politely.

"Same."

"I'll be back momentarily." The waiter left, leaving us alone.

I slightly kicked Aph from under the table. Making her jump.

A smirk appeared on her face and she kicked back. Slightly harder.

Let's try this.

Instead of kicking her I slowly moved my foot down her leg. And I saw her shiver and blush.

There we go, that's the reaction I want.

"Here are your drinks." He returned, laying out waters down on the table.

"Have you decided on a meal?" He asked, looking at us both.

*growl* I certainly have😏

Woah, calm down there big guy.

"Yes, I will have the steak flambé. And she will have the roasted lobster."

"Alright, your food will be out shortly."

I moved my foot again this time on the other leg.

She blushed even harder and I felt her leg slide against mine.

Oh, Holy Mother of Irene.

"Hehehe." I moved my leg up higher, then slid it back down. Wanting a better reaction.

I saw her bite her lip, a good sign.

The waiter came back with our food.

We began eating, and my stomach was turning, but definitely not because of the food...