I

Im heading at the primary school where my best friend Luna is working as a Kinder teacher. I'd promised her a visit since its been a while the last time we see each other because im busy and always out of town.

"Okay class that's all for today, grab your things and wait for your parents to pick you up, okay" then she look at the door where I'm currently standing so i waved at her and smile with some foods in my other hand.

"hi! How was your day" i greeted her as i slightly hug her.

"As usual, tiring but at the same time i enjoy" then she smile at me.

Then i motion her to the waiting area near the classroom.

"So you're staying for long now? "

"nah, cannot be, i still had some business to attend next week. "

"owh, you know what ,find some time to relax, your always like work work work. That's why until now you're still single"

"haha, why my love life suddenly put into topic"

"hello, its because you're not getting any younger..you're already rich"

"haha.. Lets just eat Lun.. besides i don't have all the time in the world. "

"yeah right, my friend is a busy man indeed. "

we just continue munching the food that i bring and talk some stuff like catching up.

*ring ring

Luna's phone rung, she gesture me that she will take the call i just nodded and smile. Then she look so worried after the call.

"hey, are you okay? "

"i think in need to go home right away, theirs an emergency at home. " then she hurriedly gathered her things.

"You want me to come with you? "

"No its okay, i can handle this,..I'm really sorry I'll just make it up to you sometime." she smile to me apologetically.

"its okay Lun, hurry now.. I can take care myself" then she nodded and hug me. She hurriedly left me, seems like she really had an emergency.

I didn't bring my car cause it is still under repair and i want to relax and just commute. As i prepare myself to leave i can sense a pair of an eye watching over me so i roam my eyes. Their i saw a little girl which i assume one of Luna's student she looks at me with furrowed brows like she's studying over me. That's weird so i just smile at her and decided to leave.

....

I just arrived at my office and immediately slumped up to my swivel chair as the intercom rung.

"Yes"

"Boss a kid is looking for you but she doesn't have any companion with her and she showed us her 🆔 her name was SOOYUN Jung, is she related to you? "

"Sooyun Jung? I don't remember any family having that name, how old was she anyway? "

"her 🆔 state that she's 5 almost 6 yrs old, should we let her in? "

"Who could that be, yeah just let her in" then i stood up and get some drink from my mini fridge. I was about to go back to my seat when the door open and revealed a teary eyed little girl but what she did shocked me the most.

"Appa, appa" she run into me hugging my leg while literally crying.
I was frozen for a while comprehending what just happen right now. Appa? Why would this little girl call me Appa, and how on earth i can be possibly become a father. This is ridiculous..