Chapter 10

\|/ Luke's POV \|/

We arrived to the destination of where Amber must be. It was an abandoned flat that had only one window and one door.

"She's here?" I heard Michael ask.

A police officer pointed to the black van I had seen earlier. "That's the van." He said.

I listened to the police talking and making a plan. There were 8 of them, 6 males and 2 females. I watched them and tried to see if I could figure out what they were planning.

One of them walked up to all of us.

"Okay we have the full plan. Want to hear it?" She asked.

We all nodded frantically and eagerly.

"What we're going to do is bust in there quietly while all of you guys stay out here. We will find her and return her safely. Unless some of them aren't here, 5 arrests will be made." She explained.

"How do you know how many people have her?" Niall asked.

"5 woman broke out of prison and stole that van right there but we couldn't find it." She explained.

"Who were they?" I asked.

"I personally don't know all of their names but I'm pretty sure one of them is her mum." She told us.

My eyes widened and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"We got to get her out of there." I heard Calum shakily say.

"We're doing everything we can." She said and walked back to the group of police.

They talked about some things and headed towards the building but two officers came towards us.

"If they find a way to slip past the others, someone has to be out here to get them." One explained.

I nodded and stared at the door, waiting for Amber to come out.

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

"SHUT UP BITCH!!!!!" My 'mum' screamed at me.

I could see the police cars outside the window, so I kept doing annoying things so she would yell and they would find us.

"Mother, I didn't do anything. All I did was start singing." I rolled my eyes.

"ONLY GAY PEOPLE SING!" She spat.

"I am gay, in two ways." I smirked.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I don't even know why she's yelling anymore, but I'm not upset that she is.

"Gay means homosexual and happy. I'm a happy lesbian." I smiled cheerfully.

"SINCE WHEN IN HELL DID I RAISE A FUCKING LESBIAN?!" She yelled, making my blood boil.

"SINCE ALWAYS YOU FUCKING CUNT!!" I yelled back. You don't say things like that. And isn't she supposed to me my mother? She should know this.

The door smashed open and some police officers came in.

"You're under arrest. Get on the ground! All of you!" One ordered.

I laughed at mums confused face. She always makes a mistake somewhere.

Someone untied me and I was escorted out of the doors along with everyone else.

She was right behind me in cuffs as we walked out the front door. I saw all the guys and I was about to run to them, but Denise (my mum. She no longer deserves the title.) started yelling at me.