Chapter 32

I bet you that Michael is staring at Calum. There is so much Malum evidence that no one takes notice to... Same with Lashton...

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

"Present time!" Luke yelled.

I looked up from talking to Monkey and went to the living room.

The whole floor was convered in presents and I literally almost cried just at the sight.

I set my drink down and picked up one of the presents.

It was from Asher and I opened the very small box. It contained a $40 gift card to Hot Topic.

I hugged him and kept going.

In the end I had gotten $430 dollars, $215 for Hot Topic, 8 new flannels, 2 crop tops, 4 pairs of jeans, 5 hoodies, 7 band shirts, 5 pairs of shorts, a new bikini, 13 bracelets, 6 necklaces, 4 pairs of converses, 3 pairs of Vans, a pair of sandals, a mask that one of the members of Slipknot used, tickets for a Beartooth concert, and a new set of drums.

"Hold on. I have another thing to show you." Luke said.

He motioned for me to follow him upstairs and I did so.

He just opened the door to my room and I gasped.

It was completely redone. The walls were purple with light blue accents, and there was a bed, shelves, all of it.

I hugged him and let a tear slip.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He hugged me. "Let's go back downstairs."

I nodded and we went back down where everyone was.

"What was it?" Nail asked.

"My room is completely done." I told everyone. "Thank you everyone for all-"

"There's one more." Ashton interrupted me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. "What do you mean?"

"Here." He handed me a photo album.

I sat down and opened it. The first picture was the night I started staying here. It was the guys helping me carry boxes.

The second one was of all of us locking doors and windows when I had gotten that text message.

The third was us just chilling and having a lazy day.

Then it was when I got back from being kidnapped.

I flipped through it and realized there was one from everything. When we went shopping that night, meeting my new group of friends, going to school with them, sleepovers after my room was trashed, my room being painted, Mattie asking me to be her date at the dance, the pictures we took before the dance, the dance itself, the party here after, all of us sleeping, and even a ton from this party.

"What do all of those pictures have in common?" Ashton asked.

I though about it and realized the answer. "There's always someone there with me." I smiled up at him.

"Exactly. We're there. We're always there for you. And we always will be. I know you've had a very rough life so far, but we are going to make sure the rest of it is something you'll enjoy, something you'll never regret. And I know you've wanted to give up before, but look at those pictures. In every one, people are helping in some way. Every single person in this room cares about you. If something happened, we'd never forgive ourselves. We all love you. And I want this album to hold memories. I know it's really big and it's not full yet, but I want it to be, one day. My point is: this album can be a reminder. Reminder of memories, reminder of love, reminder of everyone that's here for you." He spoke gently.

I pushed the album aside and tackled him into a hug while a couple more tears fell.

He caught me, hugged back, and we stayed like that for a minute.

"I love you all so much." I said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

I heard "awww"s and "we love you too"s.

And that's when I realized it.

I'm fine.

And I'm not lying this time.

I'm actually okay.

I don't need a blade anymore. I don't feel worthless anymore. I don't feel like I'm not cared for. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't need anything else. I have it all right here.

I have an amazing family, the best drinks you could ask for, and the worlds most beautiful, inside and out, girlfriend.

Life may be hard, but I can get through this. I can finally look back on the old days and say "I did it".

I went through the worst part of my life and I'm still here.

And I have all these people who care about me.

I know I'll never have to lie and say "I'm fine." Ever again

But there's one more thing I want to know. "How did you get pictures from this party?"

"Calum's phone is connected to the printer so he was taking pictures while I was putting them in the album." Ashton explained.

Hey guys, this is the official end of "I'm Fine." 

Thank you very very much for sticking with me through this hell storm and giving me support!