Chapter 20

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

"Amber! Wake up!" Someone shook me awake.

"What?" I grunted.

"I need you to get dressed and come to the living room." Calum said.

"Why you gotta be jealous of me and my bed?!" I yelled after him. I heard people laugh and I figured I should get ready.

I got out of the reclining chair and went through my bags to find a good outfit. Since my room was "under intense construction" I was sleeping in the cinema.

I got changed into grey skinnies and a long sleeve OM&M shirt with my all black converses and walked to the lounge.

"What are we doing today?" I asked while brushing my hair.

"All the school stuff." Luke told me. "But it will only be me and Michael with you."

"That's okay. Just let me brush my teeth and I'll be ready." I said while going towards the washroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and checked my hair quickly before going to the cinema to put my brush away.

I walked back out and only Michael and Luke where there.

"Let's go." I smiled after grabbing my phone from the charger.

"So all we're doing at your school is telling them that you're switching, basically, and then we'll go to your new school and enroll you there." Michael said.

I nodded and thought of something memorable I could do before I leave.

We got there fairly quickly and went inside. I was thinking about Mattie and how she was shy when I first met her, but after a while she was more outgoing.

I absentmindedly followed Luke and Michael out of the school. Were we already done?

"I'll meet you guys at the car. The bell is about to ring and I have a message for these people." I smirked.

They laughed and nodded.

I got on one of the tables and sat down, waiting.

As soon a the bell rang I stood up. I waited until the second my old friends walked out the door.

"GOODBYE SPAWNS OF SATAN! HAVE FUN IN THIS HELLHOLE!" I yelled on the top of my lungs with my middle finger held high in the air.

I got of the table and walked to the car, ignoring the comments people were shouting at me.

"That was a little uncalled for." Luke said as I reached the car.

"It was actually really called for." I laughed.

Michael reached his hand back for me to high-five and I laughed harder.

Luke smiled a little and shook his head.

We drove to my new school and the principal gave me a tour. It was really hard to remember but I'm sure I can get one of my friends to help me.

\|/---\|/

I decided to make a group chat with all my friends and tell them that I'll be there tomorrow.
(M- me    Ma- Mattie    H- Harry    J- Justin    T- Tyler   Ja- Jarred    A- Aaron    B- Brayden    C- Caden    D- Devon    E- Eric    K- Kyle    Am- Amy    G- Gabriella    F- Faith    Je- Jessica

M- Can't wait to see you all tomorrow at school!!! We'll be squad goals👌🏼

Ma- YASSSS😎✌🏼️