Editing *complete*

Well, hello there. It's been a while. How are you guys?

It's been a long time since I've been regularly active on here, and jeez this book has a lot of reads. Thank you so much! I never thought it'd get this far.

Anyways, I just though I should let you guys know that I'll be going back through and editing this book. I wrote this years ago and I'm not particularly proud of the way it's written, and I'm almost embarrassed that so many people have seen it. So, I'm going to reread and fix whatever needs to be fixed. I may only feel the need to reword sentences, and I may completely rewrite entire scenes. I don't know, it's been a while since the last time I looked at any part of it.

I will write another note letting you guys know when editing is complete, and hopefully I'll be able to tell you how much has been changed.

Thank you all so much for reading, it means a lot to me! Feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions or requests or anything you'd like to tell me. I love you!!

Later :)

Hi!! This is being written months later. I'm sorry it took so long, I recently hit rock bottom harder than I ever have before and I'm still working on getting back up. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've stuck with me through in reading this book. I edited it as much as I could and tried to better and I'm sure there's still typos, sentences that sound wrong, words that are used too much, mistakes in the plot, and so on. But I did what I could to the best of my abilities for now. Maybe I'll come back and edit it again later, but I'm gonna work on some other books for now.

If you have anything you want to dm me about (you need someone to talk to, advice about writing, questions about my book, anything you want to say to me, anything at all), my dms are always open, and I usually get on at least once a day. Thank you so much! I love you guys :)