Chapter 30

That's literally me^^^

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

Me and Ryder were dancing when I stopped and walked to the rest of the group. I miss Mattie a lot.

"Hey taco!" I yelled when I approached them.

"How many cups of punch have you had?" Tyler asked.

"How ever many people have given me." I told them.

"Who the hell's been giving them to you?" Harry asked.

I laughed. "There's this guy who keeps giving them to me. I don't know him. Let's find him! I'm thirsty!"

"What does he look like?" Amy asked.

"Wiz Khalifa." I said.

"What?" Mattie looked at me.

"That's who sings this song. Wiz Khalifa." I stated.

"Maybe we should leave." Harry said.

"No! Please! I'm having fun!" I started dancing again.

They shrugged it off for a few more minutes and danced with me.

I don't know what happened, but I saw a flashback of my mum, and I got really scared.

I wanted the feeling to go away, so I went in search of the punch guy. When I found him, I downed about 3 drinks.

I was sober enough to decide not to drink anymore because this was a night I wanted to remember. I got the flashback again and it kept sobering me up.

I'm 14. I shouldn't even be close to drunk. I'm done with drinking. Let's have fun.

I found my way back to the group and I think it was noticeable that I had sobered up. I don't think those last drinks were spiked.

Low by Flo Rida came on and I started grinding on Mattie again. She stiffened at first, but then started to grind back.

Why are we dancing like this? Because we're rebellious teenage kids who wanna have fun.

Everyone was laughing, cheering, singing, dancing, and just having a good time.

\|/---\|/

When the dance ended, I was a little upset. I was still pumped up.... And tipsy.

When we got in the limo, we all agreed that we weren't done partying. Harry texted Ashton and we planned to go to mine and party some more.

"Are they aware of Ambers condition?" Devon asked nervously. What does that mean?

"Oh, fuck." Mattie murmured.

"My brothers gonna kill me." Harry said.

"What condition? I'm perfectly fine!" I interjected.

"Yeah we know! We're talking about someone else." Faith told me.

"She has the same name as me? Can I meet her?"

"Maybe another day." Asher told me.

I don't remember when I started drinking again, but I know those drinks were a little more spiked than the rest. It's kind of all blurring together.

We pulled up and Mattie helped me out of the vehicle.

"My legs feel like jelly." I thought out loud.

"Am I a noodle?" I asked them.

They laughed and told me I'm not a noodle. They must be lying. What if they eat me? Nah. They like me too much.

Harry opened the door and took a deep breath. "We're here."

\|/ Mattie's POV \|/

"We're here." Harry said as he walked in the door.

I held Amber up as we timidly walked in.

"Hey guys, did you have fun?" Calum greeted.

"Y-yeah." Harry nervously nodded.

"Why are you guys all quiet and acting weird?" Luke asked.

"Please don't kill us!" Harry and I said in unison.

They must not have been able to see Amber since she was "standing" behind Ryder, who was taller than her.

"Why would we kill you?" Michael stepped forward.

"Um, well, ya see, the punch--- and--got a little---." Harry murmured very quietly. I only understood some parts of it.

"Speak up Harry! What's the problem?"  Ashton asked.

"There is no problem! Life's great!" Amber slurred an answer for him.

"What the hell?" Calum walked towards us. Everyone stepped out of the way to reveal a laughing Amber.

"This guy kept giving me really good punch! I wasn't gonna drink anymore, but he really wanted me to." She explained without realizing why she needed to say that.

"Spiked punch?!" Calum asked.

"Yeah. We didn't know she was going to drink anymore. We all had a couple, but I'm not sure what happened with her. She was with us almost the entire time." Justin explained.

He sighed and shook his head. "Thank you all for looking after her."

"Really? You're not going to yell at us?" I asked.

"No. It's not your fault. And I promised the second half of a party so let's just let the night play out and only let Amber drink water." He smiled.

"Let's do this!" Michael yelled.

The lights went out and were replaced by disco lights while music started blasting.

Amber immediately started dancing really good considering she could hardly stand earlier. It's not like she's actually drunk, I think she was just doing that because she couldn't care enough to try.

They all started dancing again and I went up to Calum.

"She was the life of the party! She's very more friendly on the dance floor, and it's not appropriate!" I laughed in his ear.

He gave me a "you can't be serious" face so I smirked.

"Just wait." I promised.

I told the other three lads the same thing. They all nodded and told me "okay" like they didn't believe me so it told them to "just wait", too.

Hot in Here by Nelly came on and I smirked, knowing she was going to go back to party Amber.

She was humping the air to the sound of the beat and I started laughing.

She actually started twirking, really good, and all the lads looked surprised.

"I TOLD YOU!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear and I started dancing with her.

\|/---\|/

After being grinded on, grinding back, dancing, yelling song lyrics, and having a good second half of the party, we were all wore out.

Amber wasn't quite sober, she was still a little buzzed.

We all were getting comfortable in the cinema, since it was almost 2 AM.

I pushed my chair right beside Ambers and let myself relax.

Today will be a day I'll remember forever.